Windows 10: regarding my dell laptop graphic card

Discus and support regarding my dell laptop graphic card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SUSHANTDEWARKAR, Dec 21, 2019.

1. regarding my dell laptop graphic card

The file C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iigd_dch.inf_amd64_38bfcb542ef4272e\igdumdim64.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iigd_dch.inf_amd64_38bfcb542ef4272e\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iigd_dch.inf_amd64_38bfcb542ef4272e\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iigd_dch.inf_amd64_38bfcb542ef4272e\igd12umd64.dll is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs WHQL. You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.

this is what are showing in when i run the dxdiag command

:)

SUSHANTDEWARKAR, Dec 21, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 21, 2019
  4. regarding my dell laptop graphic card

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

regarding my dell laptop graphic card

1. regarding my dell laptop graphic card - Similar Threads - regarding dell laptop

2. Issue regarding the drivers of intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue regarding the drivers of intel graphic card: I am using windows 10 in hp elitebook g2 820 Wheneverr I am installing the drivers of intel graphic card the screen goes black untill i disable the divers in safe mode and after disabling the drivers I can't even adjust my brightness.However the graphic card is perfectly...
  3. Issue regarding the drivers of intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue regarding the drivers of intel graphic card: I am using windows 10 in hp elitebook g2 820 Wheneverr I am installing the drivers of intel graphic card the screen goes black untill i disable the divers in safe mode and after disabling the drivers I can't even adjust my brightness.However the graphic card is perfectly...
  4. Issue regarding the drivers of intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop GPU graphic cards

Laptop GPU graphic cards: I have a laptop with an integrated Intel graphics card and an nvidia 1650 ti graphics card. Whenever I go into the nvidia control panel, it does not show any display settings for my laptop and games, which I found out is caused by the integrated intel graphics card...
  6. drivers of graphics card laptop

drivers of graphics card laptop: look I have a problem with the dedicated graphics card drivers of my laptop, for some reason when you upgrade to windows 10 this stop working only works the dedicated one, the name of the graph is radeon hd 8600/8700m in windows 8.1 works perfectly but in windows 10 does not,...
  7. Sound regarding dell inspiron laptop

Sound regarding dell inspiron laptop: Hey there peeps, This all started when I was hearing static coming from my headset yesterday at about 6 pm. I tried to update my audio drivers, but they up and disappeared on me. I tried to reinstall it on my own, but nothing seems to work. Things you should know: I...
  8. Graphic Card on dell optiplex 790

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Card on dell optiplex 790: Hey guys I want to add a graphic card in my dell optiplex 790 i7 2nd gen but i don't know which one is compatible with the motherboard etc and can i add a good graphic card such as 1050ti after increasing the power supply Any suggestions about it...
  9. MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO DETECT THE GRAPHIC CARD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO DETECT THE GRAPHIC CARD: I bought a new laptop few months back which has windows 10, intel core i7 9th generation with NVIDIA RTX 2070 graphic card.Everything was working fine and I could use 3d designing and rendering softwares. Recently, after I updated windows, it started giving error messages and...
  10. Dell laptop n1050: Problem with slow internet and graphics card

Dell laptop n1050: Problem with slow internet and graphics card: I have a problem with slow internet and graphics card MDM mobile Redyon5000 * Moved from Education * Original title: my laptop dell n1050 windows 10...