Windows 10: regarding network connection

Discus and support regarding network connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello, when i bought a laptop i have cellular network option but after update it disappeared. although i have windows 10 home and version 1909. then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sudhanshu Paninee, Jun 2, 2020.

1. regarding network connection

hello,

when i bought a laptop i have cellular network option but after update it disappeared. although i have windows 10 home and version 1909. then please help in regaining it.

:)

Sudhanshu Paninee, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jun 2, 2020
  4. regarding network connection

Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

regarding network connection

1. regarding network connection - Similar Threads - regarding network connection

2. Regarding known networks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding known networks.: I have tried all ways to forget the known networks on my pc from directly forget device method to command prompt method but all the known networks are still showing. Let me help please....
  3. Regarding known networks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding known networks.: I have tried all ways to forget the known networks on my pc from directly forget device method to command prompt method but all the known networks are still showing. Let me help please....
  4. Bug regarding network connectivity, ping spikes please fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug regarding network connectivity, ping spikes please fix: Hello, I'm here to report an issue with the OS. Here's the deal:I was experiencing some weird bug regarding network connectivity. My connection would periodically have ping spikes in the 1000 to 2000 range every few seconds. Through google searching I found out it was caused...
  5. Bug regarding network connectivity, ping spikes please fix

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bug regarding network connectivity, ping spikes please fix: Hello, I'm here to report an issue with the OS. Here's the deal:I was experiencing some weird bug regarding network connectivity. My connection would periodically have ping spikes in the 1000 to 2000 range every few seconds. Through google searching I found out it was caused...
  6. Bug regarding network connectivity, ping spikes please fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. regarding firewall and network protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    regarding firewall and network protection: Hi, I am getting pop-up regarding firewall every time when I turn on my PC regarding firewall. It quotes like this "Windows firewall and McAfee firewall are both turned off. Tap or click to see available options". Then I tried to turn on manually but its not responding. when...
  8. Regarding vpn connectivity.

Regarding vpn connectivity.: Hi, I am facing issue while connecting to VPN. Please assist me because I am unable to connect to vpn in personal laptop and because of that not able to access vm and not able to work as well. Regards, Jayshree...
  9. Problem Regarding Network Adapter

Problem Regarding Network Adapter: I have recently faced a problem regarding my Windows 10 Laptop which is the Lenovo Yoga 520 {8th Gen Intel Core-i7-8550U Processor 8M Cache, 1.8 GHz, 4.0 GHz max,8 GB Ram. Windows 10 Pro version 1903} Since the last few days, the network adapter suddenly stops working and I...
  10. Weird issue regarding network connection.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird issue regarding network connection.: So, I use my laptop on both ethernet and WiFi depending on where I am. In both scenarios, if I use it consistently, the network connection is flawless, as it should be. If I don't touch the laptop, the network connection continues to work perfectly too. But, if I move the...