Windows 10: Regarding Norton

Discus and support Regarding Norton in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my problem is that when i was messing around file explorer i found NortonLifeLock on my Users In AcerC Not sure what it is But When i Opened the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mck Ever Dumaguing, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Regarding Norton

Hello my problem is that when i was messing around file explorer i found NortonLifeLock on my Users In AcerC Not sure what it is But When i Opened the folder it had Symsilent can anyone take a look?

:)

Mck Ever Dumaguing, Feb 24, 2024

2. Norton Security not loading with Windows 10 - Why?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community forums!

I would recommend you follow the below given steps and check if it fixes the issue.

I would suggest you to restart the Norton services from the services list, and set the Norton service to automatic.

Follow these steps to run Norton services:

Method 1:

Follow these steps to run Norton services

a. Press Windows key + R

b. In the run windows, type services.msc

c. It will open services windows

d. select norton services from the list of services

e. double click on it

f. At the top of the window, Make sure the service status is started and startup type is
    automatic.

g.Click apply and OK.

If this does not fix the issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling Norton software and check if it helps.

If the above steps do not help , I would suggest you to contact Norton for further help.

Let us know the status.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Windows 10 and Norton

Hi Mike,

Sorry! The latest version of Norton Security 22.5.2 is compatible with Windows 10. I would suggest installing the latest version of Norton Security using the steps here:
    www.norton.com/install. Sorry, I am not sure of the best way to restore the OS to the previous version. You can try the steps mentioned here: Redirecting.

Thanks!

Dinesh

Norton Support

NortonSupport, Feb 24, 2024
  4. x509 Win User

Regarding Norton

alternatives for Norton Utilities and Norton Anti-Track

When I brought in a laptop for a screen repair, I also asked the tech about security. "Is Microsoft Defender good enough?" His reply was that Defender was weak on anti-malware. He recommends the Eset Security suite, because he doesn't like how Norton Security slows down a PC. - - - Updated - - -
    But I need to keep in mind that my original post was about Norton Utilities and Anti-Track, not a replacement for Norton Security. In my previous post I forgot to mention that this tech also like MalwareBytes.

Thema:

Regarding Norton

1. Regarding Norton - Similar Threads - Regarding Norton

2. I have an issue regarding network and internet. My wifi option is not displaying on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue regarding network and internet. My wifi option is not displaying on my...: I have an issue regarding network and internet. My wifi option is not displaying on my screen and when tried to troubleshoot it's showing the ms-contact-support://?ActivationType=Network diagnostic&invoker=settingPageTroubleshooting...
  3. I have an issue regarding network and internet. My wifi option is not displaying on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an issue regarding network and internet. My wifi option is not displaying on my...: I have an issue regarding network and internet. My wifi option is not displaying on my screen and when tried to troubleshoot it's showing the ms-contact-support://?ActivationType=Network diagnostic&invoker=settingPageTroubleshooting...
  4. I have an issue regarding network and internet. My wifi option is not displaying on my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Question regarding spoofing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question regarding spoofing.: I bought this new pc a few months back and I recently got a hardware ban from a game, initially my plan was to just play on my spoofed id until the ban period is over, and then just revert my ids by reinstalling windows and flashing bios while using a HWID Spoofer, and to...
  6. Regarding the problem on shortcut key and quick settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding the problem on shortcut key and quick settings: 1 I have to press the alt + f4 key for multiple times to execute the shutdown shortcut and after three attempts it gets opened and it occurs often. 2 while clicking the quick settings menu which contains brightness controller and wi-fi bar.etc.., it takes upto 4 seconds to be...
  7. Regarding the problem on shortcut key and quick settings

Regarding the problem on shortcut key and quick settings: 1 I have to press the alt + f4 key for multiple times to execute the shutdown shortcut and after three attempts it gets opened and it occurs often. 2 while clicking the quick settings menu which contains brightness controller and wi-fi bar.etc.., it takes upto 4 seconds to be...
  8. Regarding healthcare products, which are the benefits Windows 10 Industry Pro have vs...

Regarding healthcare products, which are the benefits Windows 10 Industry Pro have vs...: In order to select the best software for a tablet, which will be used as a part of a telehealth solution used at Hospital, is Windows 10 Industry Pro a better solution vs Windows 11 pro, as a software optimized for industrial and commercial uses?...
  9. Regarding healthcare products, which are the benefits Windows 10 Industry Pro have vs...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding healthcare products, which are the benefits Windows 10 Industry Pro have vs...: In order to select the best software for a tablet, which will be used as a part of a telehealth solution used at Hospital, is Windows 10 Industry Pro a better solution vs Windows 11 pro, as a software optimized for industrial and commercial uses?...
  10. Regarding Norton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Norton: Hello my problem is that when i was messing around file explorer i found NortonLifeLock on my Users In AcerC Not sure what it is But When i Opened the folder it had Symsilent can anyone take a look?...