Windows 10: regarding one drive

Discus and support regarding one drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I synced my files in one drive but now I don't want to sync the files and want previous files to transfer to my laptop only and not in one drive. how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sweetytiwari, Nov 13, 2019.

1. regarding one drive

I synced my files in one drive but now I don't want to sync the files and want previous files to transfer to my laptop only and not in one drive. how can I do that?

:)

sweetytiwari, Nov 13, 2019
  2. little cat, Nov 13, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond regarding one drive :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 13, 2019
  4. rhegde Win User

regarding one drive

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

regarding one drive

1. regarding one drive - Similar Threads - regarding drive

2. Regarding recycle bin corrupted external drive has anyone noticed the fact it only occurs...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding recycle bin corrupted external drive has anyone noticed the fact it only occurs...: Suspect this is a permission issue because ids like .849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B appear in OneDrive Permissions and also in eg E: drive permissions. Trying to eliminate the by editing permissions brings no success.State will revert down the line. Also suspect MS...
  3. Regarding recycle bin corrupted external drive has anyone noticed the fact it only occurs...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding recycle bin corrupted external drive has anyone noticed the fact it only occurs...: Suspect this is a permission issue because ids like .849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B appear in OneDrive Permissions and also in eg E: drive permissions. Trying to eliminate the by editing permissions brings no success.State will revert down the line. Also suspect MS...
  4. Question regarding encrypted removable drives and virus scans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding encrypted removable drives and virus scans: My antivirus Kaspersky Plus is configured to scan removable drives upon insertion, but when I insert a drive that has been encrypted via VeraCrypt it is unable to process the drive.I would like to know if this could potentially pose a threat to my PC in regards to malware...
  5. Question regarding encrypted removable drives and virus scans

Question regarding encrypted removable drives and virus scans: My antivirus Kaspersky Plus is configured to scan removable drives upon insertion, but when I insert a drive that has been encrypted via VeraCrypt it is unable to process the drive.I would like to know if this could potentially pose a threat to my PC in regards to malware...
  6. Is AutoPlay dangerous in regards to USB flash drives? And what's the difference between...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is AutoPlay dangerous in regards to USB flash drives? And what's the difference between...: It's my understanding that ''back in the day'' AutoRun was a risk factor for malware infections via USB flash drives and as such the feature was later disabled by default.I'm currently running Windows 11 and I can see that AutoPlay is enabled by default in my settings. If...
  7. Is AutoPlay dangerous in regards to USB flash drives? And what's the difference between...

Is AutoPlay dangerous in regards to USB flash drives? And what's the difference between...: It's my understanding that ''back in the day'' AutoRun was a risk factor for malware infections via USB flash drives and as such the feature was later disabled by default.I'm currently running Windows 11 and I can see that AutoPlay is enabled by default in my settings. If...
  8. Regarding Error 0x80071771 to unlock external HDD Drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regarding Error 0x80071771 to unlock external HDD Drive.: Dear sir/ma'am, I have this HDD and I am looking for my old photos and videos. When I tried to open them I failed because of the lock. It says Error 0x80071771: The specified file could not be decrypted. I have tried a lot with both windows methods, i.e. user change to...
  9. Regarding Error 0x80071771 to unlock external HDD Drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Error 0x80071771 to unlock external HDD Drive.: Dear sir/ma'am, I have this HDD and I am looking for my old photos and videos. When I tried to open them I failed because of the lock. It says Error 0x80071771: The specified file could not be decrypted. I have tried a lot with both windows methods, i.e. user change to...
  10. Regarding Error 0x80071771 to unlock external HDD Drive.