Windows 10: Regarding OS intallation

Discus and support Regarding OS intallation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Now am using windows 10 home preinstalled OS. Can i change OS in my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RAKESH GOUD K, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Regarding OS intallation

Now am using windows 10 home preinstalled OS.

Can i change OS in my pc

:)

RAKESH GOUD K, Dec 25, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding OS intallation :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 25, 2019
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Regarding OS intallation

CorruptRegistry/CorruptFile in Win7 OS

i don't have any idea sir why is it occurring same problem repeatedly?
    any suggestions sir? tnx

[CorruptRegistry/CorruptFile in Win7 OS
    hi to all,
    guys, i have read and followed other possible suggested solutions in relation of this problem and it all failed except re-intalling the OS. but my problem is, the same error occurred after few days I re-installed the OS and it happened 4 times.
    i doubt if there is error in-connection to my hardware? my unit is Intel Core i3, DH55TC Intel Board, KVR1333D3N9/2G Kingston RAM and DDR2 512MB Inno3D GF-8400-GS PCI-E VGA w/ Win7 Ultimate 32 Bit.]

JayzeBlueshark, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Regarding OS intallation

1. Regarding OS intallation - Similar Threads - Regarding intallation

2. Regarding Viewndow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Viewndow: Hello This Viewndow was published by Cleversort FZ-LLC and i cant uninstall it, when i try to uninstall it and run it as administrator an error pop-up appears and says it cant be open because it contains unwanted apps or malicious apps can someone help me?...
  3. Regarding Viewndow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Viewndow: Hello This Viewndow was published by Cleversort FZ-LLC and i cant uninstall it, when i try to uninstall it and run it as administrator an error pop-up appears and says it cant be open because it contains unwanted apps or malicious apps can someone help me?...
  4. Regarding 0x80070643 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding 0x80070643 error: Dear Group :2024-01 Security Update Win 10- Version 22H2 KB5034441 .... with error : 0x80070643Having the same problem with this update failing . I assume - " we'll " being Microsoft - will try later to fix this problem . ?? Is something in the works ? It has been 2 months...
  5. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...
  6. Question Regarding Win 11 update

Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...
  7. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I have encountered regarding my storage usage on my Asus laptop.Recently, I have noticed a significant increase in storage consumption attributed to "Other Users," which...
  9. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I have encountered regarding my storage usage on my Asus laptop.Recently, I have noticed a significant increase in storage consumption attributed to "Other Users," which...
  10. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing