Windows 10: regarding privacy

Discus and support regarding privacy in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to set password to whats app web app in my laptop,how can i?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vishnuvardhanreddygaddam, Mar 7, 2020.

1. regarding privacy

I want to set password to whats app web app in my laptop,how can i?

:)

vishnuvardhanreddygaddam, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Camera and Microphone Privacy

Hi Moustafa,

This issue occurs due to permission issue, driver issue, license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on the computer or if the app is not updated. To give permission to Camera and Microphone app, you may follow
    these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Privacy.
    • Look for Camera, make sure that “Let apps use my camera” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your camera as well.
    • Go back to Privacy and select Microphone, make sure that “Let apps use my microphone” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your microphone as well.

If the issue persists, we would suggest that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding Camera and Microphone issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Mar 7, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond regarding privacy :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 7, 2020
  4. torre Win User

regarding privacy

torre, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

regarding privacy

1. regarding privacy - Similar Threads - regarding privacy

2. How can I speak to a representative at Emirates Airlines regarding my reservation?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I speak to a representative at Emirates Airlines regarding my reservation?: Use the helpline: Use the telephone number provided 1-855-590-3424 OTA Emirates Airlines - US line. USA Please ask the person in charge for guidance and support.@#$%^&^%$#@#$%To contact Emirates Airlines in the US, call 1-855-590-4329OTA Emirates Airlines -US line.How do I...
  3. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  4. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  5. I have a question regarding a new laptop

I have a question regarding a new laptop: Hi.... I have a new proline laptop.... I am stuck trying to login after setting it up.... Im stuck on the pin setting.... It just keep loading non stop..... I don't know what to do...
  6. Regarding School / Work account privacy questions, etc..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding School / Work account privacy questions, etc..: I purchased a new laptop. As I am a university student. Now my question has to do with me also assigning a school/work account on my laptop as well. I was told that when I do this my university can easily access not only what I do online while logged into my universities...
  7. Regarding School / Work account privacy questions, etc..

Regarding School / Work account privacy questions, etc..: I purchased a new laptop. As I am a university student. Now my question has to do with me also assigning a school/work account on my laptop as well. I was told that when I do this my university can easily access not only what I do online while logged into my universities...
  8. Regarding Windows 10 file system access and privacy

in Windows 10 Support
    Regarding Windows 10 file system access and privacy: Dear community English is not my first language, and my Windows is in danish, so please excuse spelling mistakes etc. "Allow that apps gain acces to file system" = ON "Choose which apps that shall have access to your file system" = List is empty / there is no apps I have...
  9. Regarding Windows 10 file system access and privacy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Regarding Windows 10 file system access and privacy: Dear community English is not my first language, and my Windows is in danish, so please excuse spelling mistakes etc. "Allow that apps gain acces to file system" = ON "Choose which apps that shall have access to your file system" = List is empty / there is no apps I...
  10. regarding the safety and privacy and security concerns of an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    regarding the safety and privacy and security concerns of an app: I am thinking to use ShareX to record my screen which I have downloaded from microsoft store.... ...... Is It safe to use ShareX??....... .......Please tell???!!!...