Windows 10: Regarding product key of microsoft office

Discus and support Regarding product key of microsoft office in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently bought a laptop in which I got the licensed version of Microsoft office installed in it. But after a month, it asked for activation which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Priyanka Sharma55, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Regarding product key of microsoft office

I recently bought a laptop in which I got the licensed version of Microsoft office installed in it. But after a month, it asked for activation which required product key that I could not locate in the bills and slips I got during the purchase and now I am unable to use the ms-office. Please guide me a way out .

Regards,

Priyanka Sharma

:)

Priyanka Sharma55, Aug 4, 2019
  2. venkat.1 Win User

MS office product key regards................................

Sir, I want to get my product key for microsoft office which i'm forget . so for that what are the steps to be do to get my product key of my version . Whether is any way to get my product key ,Is there any chance to get product key in free of cost.
    pls tell me as soon as possible.����������������

venkat.1, Aug 4, 2019
  3. venkat.1 Win User
    Product key regards.....................

I want my product key for ms office

venkat.1, Aug 4, 2019
  4. venkat.1 Win User

Regarding product key of microsoft office

Product key regards.....................

Sir, I want to get my product key for microsoft office which i'm forget . so for that what are the steps to be do to get my product key of my version . Whether is any way to get my product key ,Is there any chance to get product key in free of cost.
    pls tell me as soon as possible.����������������

venkat.1, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Regarding product key of microsoft office

1. Regarding product key of microsoft office - Similar Threads - Regarding product key

2. Microsoft Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Product Key: My old desktop's boot files got corrupted (e.g. hal.dll is corrupted) and no attempts to fix them have worked. The desktop used the operating system Windows 7. I have concluded that I need to wipe my desktop HDD and proceed with a clean install of Windows 10 using an ISO...
  3. Regard Product Key Previous Usage

Regard Product Key Previous Usage: 1) I Purchased windows 10 product key from flip kart. Unfortunately product key came from a printed paper. Its not sealed - from Microsoft. That product key is now working which I am using . 2) Now I want to know the key previously/presently used or not of another...
  4. Microsoft Office Product Key Attached to Computer That No Longer Works

Microsoft Office Product Key Attached to Computer That No Longer Works: I recently was a victim of the Microsoft Surface UEFI issue after only 2 years of purchasing my Surface. After numerous attempts to fix the issue, I gave up and purchased a new computer. Now my issue is trying to use my old product key for Microsoft Office that was installed...
  5. Office Pro Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office Pro Product Key: Hi, Just purchased the above on-line from Microsoft and they product key does not work. Any ideas or have I just wasted my money? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-pro-product-key/358e17f2-2949-4952-8137-c05fc5609234
  6. About of office product key in windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    About of office product key in windows: My word_office is not working , when i open the office ,it's asking product key. but, i don't know any of key. How should i solve this ? (it's a new laptop)...
  7. Regarding the product key activation

Regarding the product key activation: Actually , my laptop is not on . Because the OS is crashed . I am using Windows 10 OS suddenly it crashed . If I am again reinstall the windows 10 means . It is possible to recover the old product key ( I do no the old product ) . After reinstall the OS it is possible to...
  8. Regarding the product key activation

Regarding the product key activation: Actually , my laptop is not on . Because the OS is crashed . I am using Windows 10 OS suddenly it crashed . If I am again reinstall the windows 10 means . It is possible to recover the old product key ( I do no the old product ) . After reinstall the OS it is possible to...
  9. Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?: The subject says it all. I could not finish installation of Microsoft Office 2010. I have the Product Key but don't know if the maximum number of uses has been met. The website that the installation sent me to for entering the product key said that upper or lower case was ok....
  10. Help retrieving Microsoft Office 2013 product keys.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Help retrieving Microsoft Office 2013 product keys.: I need help on retrieving a microsoft office product key. I'd upgraded my sister's laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 without saving any of its files (clean install). Now I was told that she does not know her microsoft office keys. Is there any way for me to retrieve...