Windows 10: Regarding product key of microsoft office

Discus and support Regarding product key of microsoft office in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently bought a laptop in which I got the licensed version of Microsoft office installed in it. But after a month, it asked for activation which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Priyanka Sharma55, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Regarding product key of microsoft office

I recently bought a laptop in which I got the licensed version of Microsoft office installed in it. But after a month, it asked for activation which required product key that I could not locate in the bills and slips I got during the purchase and now I am unable to use the ms-office. Please guide me a way out .

Regards,

Priyanka Sharma

:)

Priyanka Sharma55, Aug 4, 2019
  2. venkat.1 Win User

MS office product key regards................................

Sir, I want to get my product key for microsoft office which i'm forget . so for that what are the steps to be do to get my product key of my version . Whether is any way to get my product key ,Is there any chance to get product key in free of cost.
    pls tell me as soon as possible.����������������

venkat.1, Aug 4, 2019
  3. venkat.1 Win User
    Product key regards.....................

I want my product key for ms office

venkat.1, Aug 4, 2019
  4. venkat.1 Win User

Regarding product key of microsoft office

Product key regards.....................

Sir, I want to get my product key for microsoft office which i'm forget . so for that what are the steps to be do to get my product key of my version . Whether is any way to get my product key ,Is there any chance to get product key in free of cost.
    pls tell me as soon as possible.����������������

venkat.1, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Regarding product key of microsoft office

1. Regarding product key of microsoft office - Similar Threads - Regarding product key

2. Regarding the Product ID and Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding the Product ID and Product Key: Sir i have lost my product key details and unfortunately i have also downloaded the fake windows can I get it back as my on my registerd email.i will be very thankfukl for this thankimg you...
  3. Regarding the Product ID and Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding the Product ID and Product Key: Sir i have lost my product key details and unfortunately i have also downloaded the fake windows can I get it back as my on my registerd email.i will be very thankfukl for this thankimg you...
  4. Regarding the Product ID and Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. REGARDING PRODUCT KEY

REGARDING PRODUCT KEY: HI , I HAVE PRODUCT KEY RELATED ISSUES. I CANT FIND MY PRODUCT KEY. I RECENTLY DOWNLOADED MS OFFICE 2007. IN THAT, IT IS ASKING FOR PRODUCT KEY. I PUT THE ID FROM COMMAND PROMPT . BUT MY ID HAVE LETTER 'N' IN IT . BUT IT IS SHOWING 'N' AS INVALID CHARECTOR IN IT . HOW CAN I...
  6. Regarding product key

Regarding product key: Hello, I had purchased a laptop recently where windows 10 was preinstalled without license. Now I want to license it but I'm unable to do it because I'm getting the following error "We cannot activate windows in this device as we cannot connect to your organization's...
  7. Regarding product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding product key: Hi. For the activation of Windows 10 its asking to enter the product key. But I don't remember my product key. Also, I don't have the mail. And I have tried many ways to find out the product key, but none worked out.Help me out....
  8. Office product key, Microsoft HUP

Office product key, Microsoft HUP: I used to have working account created through Microsoft HUP. But it was removed. I want to find my Office 2016 product key but don’t know how I can do this...
  9. Regarding the product key activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding the product key activation: Actually , my laptop is not on . Because the OS is crashed . I am using Windows 10 OS suddenly it crashed . If I am again reinstall the windows 10 means . It is possible to recover the old product key ( I do no the old product ) . After reinstall the OS it is possible to...
  10. Regarding the product key activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding the product key activation: Actually , my laptop is not on . Because the OS is crashed . I am using Windows 10 OS suddenly it crashed . If I am again reinstall the windows 10 means . It is possible to recover the old product key ( I do no the old product ) . After reinstall the OS it is possible to...