Windows 10: Regarding reseting my pc

Discus and support Regarding reseting my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I am Trying to reset my pc because it is glitchy But when i try to reset it it says no media device connected or something like that but i want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DhananjayShitole, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Regarding reseting my pc

Hi I am Trying to reset my pc because it is glitchy But when i try to reset it it says no media device connected or something like that but i want to reset my pc from cloud but it wont give me the option to do thatAnd I cant reset from a device because this is my only pc and because the pandemic situation i cant borrow my friends pcI have areleady tried commands like sfc /scannow but no use please help

:)

DhananjayShitole, Jun 22, 2021
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jun 22, 2021
  3. clk1946 Win User
    Guidance regarding resetting BIOS/UEFI settings

Regarding reseting my pc [​IMG]

Regarding reseting my pc [​IMG]
    Thanks for the reply. I've attached 2 Jpegs depicting the boot options section of the Bios setup utility (I hope they are readable). What bothers me is that there are 3 Windows Boot Manager entries in the selection list and only one of them (the highlighted one in the list) actually boots into Windows. The other two (entries 1 & 4 in the list) just hang the PC after exiting Bios setup. If you look at the 'Delete Boot Option' page, there are 3 'Windows Boot Manager' entries. When I try to override the boot options by choosing the SSD (VK0480GEMQR), the PC hangs after Bios setup exit.

clk1946, Jun 22, 2021
  4. John Zab Win User

Regarding reseting my pc

Resetting my PC doesn't work

HI Benjamin,

To further isolate the issue regarding with resetting your PC, kindly give us details on the following:

• Which steps have you tried already?
    • Was there a specific error message?
    We look forward to your response.

John Zab, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Regarding reseting my pc

1. Regarding reseting my pc - Similar Threads - Regarding reseting

2. Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".: Hi. While I was resetting my pc. The power to my house went down, In turn, the pc's battery drained while resetting resulting in it shutting down during the reset process.When I put it on. It gave me a blue screen with 5 options under CHOOSE AN OPTION.Continue exit and...
  3. Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".: Hi. While I was resetting my pc. The power to my house went down, In turn, the pc's battery drained while resetting resulting in it shutting down during the reset process.When I put it on. It gave me a blue screen with 5 options under CHOOSE AN OPTION.Continue exit and...
  4. Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to reset laptop or/and repair it due to issues regarding mutiple issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset laptop or/and repair it due to issues regarding mutiple issues.: I need help. My ACER Nitro 5 Laptop recently started malfunctioning, Programs Crash Frequently, Everytime I reset it, it takes longer than usual to log in and when it does log in, the screen is black and the taskbar is blank for minutes then it opens to desktop. I try to...
  6. How to reset laptop or/and repair it due to issues regarding mutiple issues.

How to reset laptop or/and repair it due to issues regarding mutiple issues.: I need help. My ACER Nitro 5 Laptop recently started malfunctioning, Programs Crash Frequently, Everytime I reset it, it takes longer than usual to log in and when it does log in, the screen is black and the taskbar is blank for minutes then it opens to desktop. I try to...
  7. Reset Issue Please help regarding what to do

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Issue Please help regarding what to do: For Past 2 weeks I have been facing a technical problem regarding the windows update: Cumulative Windows 10 Version 22h2 x64 based systems.It's now even Temporarily paused but it's still not installing and is stuck at 20%. I thought of resetting my system with the option of...
  8. Reset Issue Please help regarding what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Issue Please help regarding what to do: For Past 2 weeks I have been facing a technical problem regarding the windows update: Cumulative Windows 10 Version 22h2 x64 based systems.It's now even Temporarily paused but it's still not installing and is stuck at 20%. I thought of resetting my system with the option of...
  9. Reset Issue Please help regarding what to do

10. Regarding reset

Regarding reset: I have some questions please answere them...Reinstalling windows with Cloud reinstallation option in reset or bootable pendrive microsoft media creation tool : 1 which is more effective or good?2 Are both the method same?Cause in cloud installation it takes files from...