Windows 10: Regarding Resetting of Windows 10

Discus and support Regarding Resetting of Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello .. Pls help me guys.. I just recently did the windows 10 may 2019 update.... But after that i can't boot into my System. It keeps restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CyberKing007, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Regarding Resetting of Windows 10

Hello ..

Pls help me guys..

I just recently did the windows 10 may 2019 update....

But after that i can't boot into my System. It keeps restarting just after the boot logo... I cant even go into safe mode. So please help me if anyone can. And please tell me if i reset my system will anything on my desktop go?

:)

CyberKing007, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Bill Gaer Win User
    Reset Windows Update in Windows 10  

Hi Brink

I have looked at the first method you suggested but Microsoft Edge is not featured in the Apps and Features List am I missing something?

If you haven't already, you might see if resetting Microsoft Edge may help fix it.

1) Reset App in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

2)Reset Microsoft Edge to Default in Windows 10 Windows 10 Browsers Email Tutorials

Regards
    Bill

Bill Gaer, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Regarding Resetting of Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Regarding Resetting of Windows 10

1. Regarding Resetting of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Regarding Resetting

2. Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".: Hi. While I was resetting my pc. The power to my house went down, In turn, the pc's battery drained while resetting resulting in it shutting down during the reset process.When I put it on. It gave me a blue screen with 5 options under CHOOSE AN OPTION.Continue exit and...
  3. Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".: Hi. While I was resetting my pc. The power to my house went down, In turn, the pc's battery drained while resetting resulting in it shutting down during the reset process.When I put it on. It gave me a blue screen with 5 options under CHOOSE AN OPTION.Continue exit and...
  4. Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to reset laptop or/and repair it due to issues regarding mutiple issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset laptop or/and repair it due to issues regarding mutiple issues.: I need help. My ACER Nitro 5 Laptop recently started malfunctioning, Programs Crash Frequently, Everytime I reset it, it takes longer than usual to log in and when it does log in, the screen is black and the taskbar is blank for minutes then it opens to desktop. I try to...
  6. How to reset laptop or/and repair it due to issues regarding mutiple issues.

How to reset laptop or/and repair it due to issues regarding mutiple issues.: I need help. My ACER Nitro 5 Laptop recently started malfunctioning, Programs Crash Frequently, Everytime I reset it, it takes longer than usual to log in and when it does log in, the screen is black and the taskbar is blank for minutes then it opens to desktop. I try to...
  7. Reset Issue Please help regarding what to do

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Issue Please help regarding what to do: For Past 2 weeks I have been facing a technical problem regarding the windows update: Cumulative Windows 10 Version 22h2 x64 based systems.It's now even Temporarily paused but it's still not installing and is stuck at 20%. I thought of resetting my system with the option of...
  8. Reset Issue Please help regarding what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Issue Please help regarding what to do: For Past 2 weeks I have been facing a technical problem regarding the windows update: Cumulative Windows 10 Version 22h2 x64 based systems.It's now even Temporarily paused but it's still not installing and is stuck at 20%. I thought of resetting my system with the option of...
  9. Reset Issue Please help regarding what to do

10. Regarding reset

Regarding reset: I have some questions please answere them...Reinstalling windows with Cloud reinstallation option in reset or bootable pendrive microsoft media creation tool : 1 which is more effective or good?2 Are both the method same?Cause in cloud installation it takes files from...