Windows 10: Regarding return of already purchased windows 10 home key but not used in any device

Discus and support Regarding return of already purchased windows 10 home key but not used in any device in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; please help me how can i return windows 10 home product key? I purchased it from Microsoft store.is there any option to return it.i haven't used it in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dr. PoojaShrivastava, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Regarding return of already purchased windows 10 home key but not used in any device

please help me how can i return windows 10 home product key? I purchased it from Microsoft store.is there any option to return it.i haven't used it in any device.i no longer need it as i already have genuine windows 10,i didn't know this before.

please help me.

:)

Dr. PoojaShrivastava, Feb 18, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Regarding return of already purchased windows 10 home key but not used in any device

Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

I have made my decision and I am returning the Dell. After my money is refunded, I will have to do research and will have a choice on what to find that fits into my budget but better than the Dell. I hate returning things like this. It is so frustrating. I know a lot of you have recommended brands, models, and told me where to purchase a computer from, but if some of you could re-list some suggestions that would be very much appreciated. I need all of the help I can get with this.

Jesse Williams, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Regarding return of already purchased windows 10 home key but not used in any device

1. Regarding return of already purchased windows 10 home key but not used in any device - Similar Threads - Regarding return already

2. I purchased a windows key and it says it's already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a windows key and it says it's already used: I got a new pc and a windows 10 home install. When booting up it asked for my key, then later I signed in, and it notified me that my key isnt valid...
  3. I purchased a windows key and it says it's already used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased a windows key and it says it's already used: I got a new pc and a windows 10 home install. When booting up it asked for my key, then later I signed in, and it notified me that my key isnt valid...
  4. I purchased a windows key and it says it's already used

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Regarding the purchase and use of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding the purchase and use of Windows: Hello, may I ask if I purchase a pre installed genuine Windows laptop or boxed Windows DVD from a foreign country such as South Korea or Japan and then bring it back to China? Can it be activated or installed normally? Thank you!...
  6. Regarding the purchase and use of Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Regarding the purchase and use of Windows: Hello, may I ask if I purchase a pre installed genuine Windows laptop or boxed Windows DVD from a foreign country such as South Korea or Japan and then bring it back to China? Can it be activated or installed normally? Thank you!...
  7. Regarding the purchase and use of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Return of used key

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Return of used key: I had purchased office Home and student 2019 from amazon, and used it’s key but now don’t need it as I already have one. Can I return the used key? Will I get a refund for the same?...
  9. Return purchase of Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Return purchase of Windows 10: Is there anyway to get my download fee refunded? I was unaware that i could not use windows 10 on a chromebook. ***Modified title from: Download refund***...
  10. windows 10 key already used

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 key already used: I have had a Mojang Minecraft account since 2013 and when I went to redeem my windows 10 key it said that it had already been redeemed In 2017. The problem is that I know I didn't redeem it because I barely learned that you get a free code a day ago. I already searched it in...