Windows 10: regarding saved notes in pdf earlier on Internet explorer

Discus and support regarding saved notes in pdf earlier on Internet explorer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had used Internet explorer for all my pdfs and also attached notes to that but due to switching over microsoft egde all of my notes are not coming in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ApoorvaJain1, Aug 7, 2020.

1. regarding saved notes in pdf earlier on Internet explorer

I had used Internet explorer for all my pdfs and also attached notes to that but due to switching over microsoft egde all of my notes are not coming in full please suggest me what to do to retrieve full notes. As these notes are very important

:)

ApoorvaJain1, Aug 7, 2020
  2. Anna Bon Win User

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Internet Explorer saves script as text

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the web site which you want to save.
    • Click on gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Select File and click on save as.
    • Select the option Webpage, HTML only (*.html,*html) under Save as type and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 7, 2020
  4. mixa Win User

regarding saved notes in pdf earlier on Internet explorer

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

regarding saved notes in pdf earlier on Internet explorer wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

regarding saved notes in pdf earlier on Internet explorer

1. regarding saved notes in pdf earlier on Internet explorer - Similar Threads - regarding saved notes

2. Save to .pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Save to .pdf: Windows print to PDF is creating an MS Dos Application instead of a PDF....Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-to-pdf/da5f501b-940a-4ad1-a3fa-be4b9995d88e
  3. Saving a PDF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving a PDF: All of a sudden I am unable to save a pdf to my hard drive. I click on Save As and a blank window opens, but that's it. Nothing happens. I went ahead and re-downloaded Adobe Acrobat Reader, but that hasn't helped. I suspect the problem has something to do with Microsoft...
  4. Saving a PDF

Saving a PDF: All of a sudden I am unable to save a pdf to my hard drive. I click on Save As and a blank window opens, but that's it. Nothing happens. I went ahead and re-downloaded Adobe Acrobat Reader, but that hasn't helped. I suspect the problem has something to do with Microsoft...
  5. Saving As A .pdf ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving As A .pdf ?: Hello, I open up a web link that is a multi page document (an instruction manual). I then want to save it as a .pdf. Can't figure out how to. I assume I use Adobe Acrobat to do so, but am not sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bob 179792
  6. Rotate PDF, Save Changes, Share PDF, Add Notes using Microsoft Edge PDF Viewer

in Windows 10 News
    Rotate PDF, Save Changes, Share PDF, Add Notes using Microsoft Edge PDF Viewer: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge, like it or not, has a lot of nice things going for […] This article Rotate PDF, Save Changes, Share PDF, Add Notes using Microsoft Edge PDF Viewer first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Internet Explorer Save Loop

Internet Explorer Save Loop: I'm trying to install Forge on my Surface Pro and Internet Explorer, everytime I double click to install, tells me I have to save the file. I save the file and try to open and install. It tells me I have to save the file, again. I do that, open and install, I have to save the...
  8. Question regarding saved searches in File Explorer

Question regarding saved searches in File Explorer: When I perform a search in File Explorer such as the one below, there is a "Search Tools" tab displayed. Then I save the search. ext:.mp4 OR .mov, modified:2/1/2015 .. 2/28/2015 Now when I double click on the saved search, it finds the same files, but there is no "Search...
  9. PDF opening Internet explorer 11

PDF opening Internet explorer 11: Hello, I am using Windows 10 LTSC 2019 and when trying to view a PDF in IE11 it appears as a grey screen. However when you refresh the page a few times it then appears. Other browsers work absolutley fine, so am instructing people to use them for now, but does anyone know a...
  10. Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?

Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?: I've taken to using Sticky Notes recently and love them, but today I've had them crash on me for the first time and I lost some of the notes. I'm wondering, is there some kind of modified version or something that would allow saving the notes? I don't mean saving them...