Windows 10: Regarding slow speed of my laptop with windows 10.

Discus and support Regarding slow speed of my laptop with windows 10. in Cortana to solve the problem; My Asus Vivobook laptop, which I bought just 1 month ago, is working really slow. I have installedwindows 10 in my laptop. Search bar is not working... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ShivamChaurasiya, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Regarding slow speed of my laptop with windows 10.

My Asus Vivobook laptop, which I bought just 1 month ago, is working really slow. I have installedwindows 10 in my laptop. Search bar is not working properly and many other functions too are working really slow. I useVS code for coding which takes too much time to compile and run. I have reinstalled it but still my system is slow. What should I do to resolve these problem?

:)

ShivamChaurasiya, Dec 22, 2020

2. Speed Regarding Laptop

Hi there,

I use a Dell Inspiron 5537 and I have been facing some problems as

• My startup speed is extremely slow I have disabled the startup apps but still didn't help.
    • My apps open really slow
    • And when playing games on 75% resolution setting I am expected to be on constant 60 FPS but on lowest graphics and resolution and everything lowest I am on 1 FPS and lagging.
    So Please Help and I cant factory my laptop so please give another option.

Thanks

Manozya

Manozya Kashyap, Dec 22, 2020
  3. ReubenFaleiro, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Regarding slow speed of my laptop with windows 10.

Asus N580VD slow internet speed

Hi Blair,

There are several factors that affect your internet speed. A few would be connection speed, network traffic, hardware capability, and type of connection. To help us identify what might be causing the slow internet speed on your laptop, allow me to ask the
    following information:

• How's your laptop connected to the network? Is it directly wired to the modem/router or wirelessly connected?
    • Were your other computers that were getting 100 Mbps download speed connected to the same network?
    • Were there other devices connected to the network while you tried to download?
    • Have you tried connecting your laptop to a different network? Did you get the same internet speed?

In the meantime, please run a speed test on your laptop. If the internet speed is slower that your internet package, then you may try to update the drivers of your network adapters to ensure that it's up-to-date. Please check out and follow the steps provided
    on this link: Update drivers in Windows 10.

If you're trying to download while your laptop is wirelessly connected to your network, then kindly check its wireless adapter speed by checking its Wireless Network Connection Status. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the wireless icon on your system tray, click Open Network & Internet settings, then click
      Wi-Fi.
    2. On the right pane, click Change adapter options.
    3. Right-click your Wireless Network Connection and click
      Status

Please take a screenshot of the status page and kindly include it on your reply.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Regarding slow speed of my laptop with windows 10.

1. Regarding slow speed of my laptop with windows 10. - Similar Threads - Regarding slow speed

2. Why is the download speed on my laptop so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the download speed on my laptop so slow?: I have a Razer Blade 15 2020 that is having slow download speeds on it. I have very good upload speeds still, and I tested on my roommates laptop and its not the internet. I dont know if this could be apart of it but a few weeks ago the internet on my laptop just stopped...
  3. Why is the download speed on my laptop so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the download speed on my laptop so slow?: I have a Razer Blade 15 2020 that is having slow download speeds on it. I have very good upload speeds still, and I tested on my roommates laptop and its not the internet. I dont know if this could be apart of it but a few weeks ago the internet on my laptop just stopped...
  4. Laptop sudden slow speed

Laptop sudden slow speed: I was playing video games yesterday and my frames suddenly dropped to around 50-60. I usually get 200+ in game. I quit the game and restarted it, however, I was unable to launch the game. I tried restarting my whole laptop and it didn't work. My whole computer operation...
  5. Laptop sudden slow speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop sudden slow speed: I was playing video games yesterday and my frames suddenly dropped to around 50-60. I usually get 200+ in game. I quit the game and restarted it, however, I was unable to launch the game. I tried restarting my whole laptop and it didn't work. My whole computer operation...
  6. My laptop has awfully slow download speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has awfully slow download speed: Title. I have ASUS VivoBook 14 K413EA-EB1935W laptop, it is brand new, but I just can not download anything at normal speed. When the download starts, the speed is fine, 100-120 Mbps, then in 30 seconds it drops to 2-3 Mbps. Sometimes it increases to 5-6 Mbps, then drops...
  7. My laptop has awfully slow download speed

My laptop has awfully slow download speed: Title. I have ASUS VivoBook 14 K413EA-EB1935W laptop, it is brand new, but I just can not download anything at normal speed. When the download starts, the speed is fine, 100-120 Mbps, then in 30 seconds it drops to 2-3 Mbps. Sometimes it increases to 5-6 Mbps, then drops...
  8. Slow download speeds, only on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow download speeds, only on my laptop: Hello, i recently bought a new laptop, "asus rog strix hero II" and we upgraded our internet plans to 1000mbps. Other people get somewhere between 700-900 mbps when running a speedtest on our network. I only get around 200 mbps wireless and 250 wired. Uploads are fine, around...
  9. regarding windows 10 slow movement

in Windows 10 Customization
    regarding windows 10 slow movement: hi, We have purchased new windows 10 for our computer but after the installation windows 10 our system is very very slow. Any command or software not working. The cursor buffering & buffering. Please resolve this problem?...
  10. Speed Regarding Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speed Regarding Laptop: Hi there, I use a Dell Inspiron 5537 and I have been facing some problems as My startup speed is extremely slow I have disabled the startup apps but still didn't help. My apps open really slow And when playing games on 75% resolution setting I am expected to be on constant...