Windows 10: Regarding software centre

Discus and support Regarding software centre in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ,I am unable to find software centre in computer.1. What could be the reason that i am not having software centre.2. How can i download or get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Deepanshu maurya, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Regarding software centre

Hi ,I am unable to find software centre in computer.1. What could be the reason that i am not having software centre.2. How can i download or get access to software centre.

:)

Deepanshu maurya, Jul 20, 2022
  2. clayto Win User

Sync Centre

Thanks very much for all the info, you are the first person to suggest I am heading up a blind alley with regard to Sync Centre on my Windows Home PC. It is worth knowing! I will try connecting my phone to the PC as you suggest, and let you know.

clayto, Jul 20, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 20, 2022
  4. Booms Win User

Regarding software centre

Uninstall Microsoft Keyboard And Mouse Centre (Missing)

I have started getting errors with the Microsoft Keyboard And Mouse Centre, tried to re-install it but can't because the software is already on my machine. If I try to run it though, nothing happens. When I try to uninstall it either via Control Panel>Programs & Features, or with IObit Uninstaller, the program is not listed.
    Tried a system restore, but that did not help either.
    Does anyone have any suggestions, please?
    Many thanks.

Booms, Jul 20, 2022
Thema:

Regarding software centre

1. Regarding software centre - Similar Threads - Regarding software centre

2. Regarding software installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding software installation.: I am facing difficulty in installing software, it is showing some features are missing I tried with different laptops but same problem, how to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-software-installation/53aa9e5a-150c-4f53-9af6-639135b30351
  3. Regarding software installation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding software installation.: I am facing difficulty in installing software, it is showing some features are missing I tried with different laptops but same problem, how to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-software-installation/53aa9e5a-150c-4f53-9af6-639135b30351
  4. Regarding software installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Software Installation fails from Software Centre

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software Installation fails from Software Centre: I have created an Application in SCCM. This will install an EXE file using the PowerShell Deployment toolkit.When I run the PowerShell query manually, it installs the software without any errors. My detection method is a registry key which I create in the script.Install...
  6. Software Installation fails from Software Centre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software Installation fails from Software Centre: I have created an Application in SCCM. This will install an EXE file using the PowerShell Deployment toolkit.When I run the PowerShell query manually, it installs the software without any errors. My detection method is a registry key which I create in the script.Install...
  7. Software Installation fails from Software Centre

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Regarding software centre

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding software centre: Hi ,I am unable to find software centre in computer.1. What could be the reason that i am not having software centre.2. How can i download or get access to software centre....
  9. Regarding software centre

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding software centre: Hi ,I am unable to find software centre in computer.1. What could be the reason that i am not having software centre.2. How can i download or get access to software centre....
  10. regarding the graphics software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regarding the graphics software: The file...