Windows 10: regarding some code like thing

Discus and support regarding some code like thing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an issue regarding some code which automatically restart my laptop. please look into this matter.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LokeshAggarwal1, Sep 7, 2020.

1. regarding some code like thing

I have an issue regarding some code which automatically restart my laptop.

please look into this matter.

:)

LokeshAggarwal1, Sep 7, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond regarding some code like thing :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Billy Med Win User

regarding some code like thing

icloud not synching on lumina 635 8.1 error code 801901FS

Hi,

Error code 801901FS normally appears when there is an issue either on your device, or your server with regards to synchronization of files.

In cases like these, we suggest to do the following steps:

1. Remove your iCloud account on the phone.
    2. Perform a soft reset by pressing the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds until the phone vibrates and restarts.
    3. Go to Settings > Date + Time > turn the option Automatically to Off > set up current date, time and zone manually.
    4. Re-add your iCloud account.
    If you have finished following the steps, or have already performed the same thing, and the issue still persists, please let us know.

Billy Med, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

regarding some code like thing

1. regarding some code like thing - Similar Threads - regarding code thing

2. Regarding codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding codes: Hello! So, I was browsing gamestop I recently found a giftcard with a balance on it and saw a credit pack for a game I play. After looking at it, I realized the code was for xbox I own the game on uplay/steam I was wondering if I redeem the code through the microsoft store,...
  3. Regarding codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding codes: Hello! So, I was browsing gamestop I recently found a giftcard with a balance on it and saw a credit pack for a game I play. After looking at it, I realized the code was for xbox I own the game on uplay/steam I was wondering if I redeem the code through the microsoft store,...
  4. Regarding codes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Search is not showing some things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search is not showing some things: I notrice today that if I search something like discord it will only show but won't open. After restarting it is now only showing web results what happened?...
  6. Search is not showing some things

in Cortana
    Search is not showing some things: I noticed today that when I search on windows 10 for example, Better Discord or Ds4 it used to show up with the app and I could open it and run it, but now even though they are both still on my system they don't show up when I search and only show web results instead....
  7. Search is not showing some things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search is not showing some things: I noticed today that when I search on windows 10 for example, Better Discord or Ds4 it used to show up with the app and I could open it and run it, but now even though they are both still on my system they don't show up when I search and only show web results instead....
  8. Confused about a few things regarding BitLocker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Confused about a few things regarding BitLocker: I have an external HDD that I want to encrypt but I have a few questions: BitLocker is an encryption feature built into computers running Windows 10 Pro*—if you’re running* Windows 10 Home you will not be able to use BitLocker. I have a Windows 10 Pro PC, but say after...
  9. I would like some help with windows.old and other things

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I would like some help with windows.old and other things: Hi my names jacob im new ish to the pc Field but my pc was freezing then shuting down or when ever i booted the pc it would go into a boot loop soi decided to do a reset and keep my personal files but when i went through everything in file explorer nothing had been deleted...
  10. Some things I like about FIle Explorer ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Some things I like about FIle Explorer ...: Nothing's perfect, but I enjoyed these changes: - an option to not show libraries - options to not show recently used - the scroll wheel works just by hovering over either the nav pane or the file list regardless of which is currently selected 11635