Windows 10: Regarding Sound Problem After The installation of Realtek Drivers.

Discus and support Regarding Sound Problem After The installation of Realtek Drivers. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I today reinstalled Windows 10 Home on my Oldest Laptop/Compbook:IBall Compbook Premio V2First the audio was working before the installation of drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PrakharHarne, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Regarding Sound Problem After The installation of Realtek Drivers.

I today reinstalled Windows 10 Home on my Oldest Laptop/Compbook:IBall Compbook Premio V2First the audio was working before the installation of drivers There was also a dummy audio playback option in ^, I dont know why? but then in Windows Update Option i updated Windows And installed Drivers From Optional Updates Menu and it then installed a realtek audio driver with many other drivers and the realtek driver also removed That Dummy Playback option something like Headphones, Even without plugging any headphones But the sound was not coming after this ? Please anyone help! Thanks In advanc

:)

PrakharHarne, Jan 24, 2022
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jan 24, 2022
  3. amaan07 Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Jan 24, 2022
  4. stathisus Win User

Regarding Sound Problem After The installation of Realtek Drivers.

realtek sound driver

windows 10 pro x64 build 10162

asus x99-a motherboard

intel 5820k

gtx980ti msi

problem with sound. driver 6.0.1.7535 realtek.

in stereo its ok. when i configure in 5.1 there is no sound.

• i clean install many times nothing happend.
    • tried older version .7525 same problem
    • tried version 8.1 windows .7344 same problem again.
    • tried troubleshooter, it says that everything is ok.

stathisus, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

Regarding Sound Problem After The installation of Realtek Drivers.

1. Regarding Sound Problem After The installation of Realtek Drivers. - Similar Threads - Regarding Sound Problem

2. Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver: One day, after turning on my pc, it was missing the realtek audio driver. I have read a lot of articles on how to get it back but none work. I uninstalled the driver in apps and features and also in device manager, tried to reinstall but with no luck. Currently I do not have...
  3. Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver: One day, after turning on my pc, it was missing the realtek audio driver. I have read a lot of articles on how to get it back but none work. I uninstalled the driver in apps and features and also in device manager, tried to reinstall but with no luck. Currently I do not have...
  4. Regarding Sound Problem After The installation of Realtek Drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Sound Problem After The installation of Realtek Drivers.: I today reinstalled Windows 10 Home on my Oldest Laptop/Compbook:IBall Compbook Premio V2First the audio was working before the installation of drivers There was also a dummy audio playback option in ^, I dont know why? but then in Windows Update Option i updated Windows And...
  5. Regarding Sound Problem After The installation of Realtek Drivers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding Sound Problem After The installation of Realtek Drivers.: I today reinstalled Windows 10 Home on my Oldest Laptop/Compbook:IBall Compbook Premio V2First the audio was working before the installation of drivers There was also a dummy audio playback option in ^, I dont know why? but then in Windows Update Option i updated Windows And...
  6. Realtek driver/sound card problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek driver/sound card problems: Recently my headphones wouldnt connect to my computer, I've updated all my drivers from their site and my motherboard drivers, I've uninstalled them and reinstalled them, I've tried many things but nothing would change. My computer is a Windows 10 Home and an ASUS H310...
  7. No sound After installing Realtek

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound After installing Realtek: Everything is ok without realtek's latest driver on the motherboard site. After I installed the Realtek driver there is no sound . whats the problem? https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MPG-Z390-GAMING-PRO-CARBON-AC#down-driver&Win10%2064 submitted by /u/xForAnAngeL...
  8. Realtek Sound Drivers

Realtek Sound Drivers: Hello all, I recently built a new pc and I know that everything is compatible, etc. but my sound recently stopped working. My Realtek Sound Driver is getting a (Code 10) The request is not supported even after I've tried every solution in every forum that I can come by....
  9. No sound after installing Voicemeeter and Realtek drivers.

No sound after installing Voicemeeter and Realtek drivers.: I recently got a new microphone so I decided to download Voicemeeter to customize it. After downloading, the sound completely disappeared. I removed it and the sound came back, but I decided to reinstall it. The sound was gone again so I thought I would re-download the...
  10. REALTEK Sound Driver

REALTEK Sound Driver: Hi guys I got WINDOWS 10 x64 , I was wondering , how is it possible to find out what the MYSTERY -DB Settings of each of the knobs are ? It tells us the BANDS but the -DB's ? Any help ? Thanks 94054