Windows 10: Regarding System requirements for Windows 11

Discus and support Regarding System requirements for Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using lenovo ideapad 110 laptop with amd A6 7th generation processor. The system has 8 gb ram and 1 tb hdd storage. The system pocesses TPM and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Krishnaraj K U, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Regarding System requirements for Windows 11

I am using lenovo ideapad 110 laptop with amd A6 7th generation processor. The system has 8 gb ram and 1 tb hdd storage. The system pocesses TPM and Secure boot. The syatem is working with Windows 10 now. It satisfies everything required for Windows 11 but still it says your system doesn't satisfy the minimum requirements for Windows 11. Why?Dr Krishnaraj K Uemail: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Krishnaraj K U, Feb 9, 2023
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding System requirements for Windows 11 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 9, 2023
  3. Recommended system requirements for windows 11.

Hi, Here are the Hardware requirements

To install or upgrade to Windows 11, devices must meet the following minimum hardware requirements:

• Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with two or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or system on a chip (SoC).
    • RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB) or greater.
    • Storage: 64 GB* or greater available storage is required to install Windows 11.
      • Additional storage space might be required to download updates and enable specific features.
    • Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later, with a WDDM 2.0 driver.
    • System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
    • TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
    • Display: High definition (720p) display, 9" or greater monitor, 8 bits per color channel.
    • Internet connection: Internet connectivity is necessary to perform updates, and to download and use some features.
      • Windows 11 Home edition requires an Internet connection and a Microsoft Account to complete device setup on first use.

pineapple 1, Feb 9, 2023
  4. John DeV Win User

Regarding System requirements for Windows 11

Regarding Windows 11 update processor requirements

Hello Rajkumar337,

Good day! I'm John and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.

I'm sorry, i5-7200U is not on the list of Windows 11 supported Intel processors.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardwa...

The minimum system requirements for Windows 11 is at least 8th Gen processors (except for very few 7th Gen processors). This is to meet Microsoft principles about security and reliability.

https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2021/...

There has been no new announcement from Microsoft yet if they plan to add more processors to the list. I recommend reaching out to your Original Equipment Manufacturer as they will be able to provide you with information regarding any options you may have for upgrading your device's current processor.

You may need to consider using Windows 10 as it continues to be a great version of Windows. Microsoft is committed to supporting Windows 10 through October 14, 2025.

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Kind regards,

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

Regarding System requirements for Windows 11

1. Regarding System requirements for Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Regarding System requirements

2. Regarding requirements for upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding requirements for upgrade to windows 11: My windows update is telling me that my pc has not met requirements to upgrade to windows 11.But after going to pc health check up it is saying i met the requirementsWhat to do ?...
  3. Regarding requirements for upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding requirements for upgrade to windows 11: My windows update is telling me that my pc has not met requirements to upgrade to windows 11.But after going to pc health check up it is saying i met the requirementsWhat to do ?...
  4. Regarding requirements for upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Regarding System requirements for Windows 11

Regarding System requirements for Windows 11: I am using lenovo ideapad 110 laptop with amd A6 7th generation processor. The system has 8 gb ram and 1 tb hdd storage. The system pocesses TPM and Secure boot. The syatem is working with Windows 10 now. It satisfies everything required for Windows 11 but still it says your...
  6. System requirements for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System requirements for windows 11: On my PC health checker app, it says that it meets all of the requirements to switch to windows 11. However, when I go onto settings it then says that I don't meet all of the requirements and I need to check on the health checker app. Not too sure what to do......
  7. Regarding Windows 11 update processor requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Windows 11 update processor requirements: Dear Sir/Mam,My Laptop having Intel core i5, 7th Gen but when i check in PC health checkup it showing my processor does not suite for windows 11. So kindly suggest what can we do to upgrade Windows 11. For your reference please find the Specification screenshots in below....
  8. Regarding Windows 11 update processor requirements

Regarding Windows 11 update processor requirements: Dear Sir/Mam,My Laptop having Intel core i5, 7th Gen but when i check in PC health checkup it showing my processor does not suite for windows 11. So kindly suggest what can we do to upgrade Windows 11. For your reference please find the Specification screenshots in below....
  9. Regarding requirements for windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding requirements for windows 11 update: I have checked the minimum requirements for upgrading to windows 11 but still in settings it is showing that my pc hardware requirements are not met. On the pc health check app it says that my processor isn't capable but on the Microsoft page it says that my processor is...
  10. Regarding requirements for windows 11 update

Regarding requirements for windows 11 update: I have checked the minimum requirements for upgrading to windows 11 but still in settings it is showing that my pc hardware requirements are not met. On the pc health check app it says that my processor isn't capable but on the Microsoft page it says that my processor is...