Windows 10: Regarding the display of the laptop

Discus and support Regarding the display of the laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys! I have an HP pavilion 15. I am using it for 5 years From the day I bought I have a dark faded area on the bottom right corner of my screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NavidaWimalaweera, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Regarding the display of the laptop

Hello guys! I have an HP pavilion 15. I am using it for 5 years From the day I bought I have a dark faded area on the bottom right corner of my screen. Can u give a solution for this?

:)

NavidaWimalaweera, Sep 2, 2020

2. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Regarding the display of the laptop

Display was not migrated

Hi,

I understand the above solution didnt work so as to next step in solving your issue I suggest you follow the below.

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Device Manager

Step 2:

Under Device Manager expand Display Adapter

Step 3:

Right-click on Adapters listed one by one and select Properties

Step 4:

Select the Drivers tab

Step 5:

Click on Uninstall Device

Step 6:

Repeat step 3 to 5 for all listed adapters under Display Adapter

Step 7:

Restart PC and verify

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Regarding the display of the laptop

1. Regarding the display of the laptop - Similar Threads - Regarding display laptop

2. Regarding lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding lenovo laptop: I am using lenovo IdeaPad. Its display suddenly turn off and burning smell started to coming out from it. But laptop and its fan still on. Charging slot is not showing any light and it is still heating what to do now?...
  3. Regarding lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding lenovo laptop: I am using lenovo IdeaPad. Its display suddenly turn off and burning smell started to coming out from it. But laptop and its fan still on. Charging slot is not showing any light and it is still heating what to do now?...
  4. regarding laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regarding laptop: how can I diasble windows 10 laptop keyboard temporarily https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-laptop/5e8a9c28-12fa-4f5e-8a0e-b40e9dee58a3
  5. Regarding a laptop choice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding a laptop choice: Hi guys!! These days i am learning to be a physicist with some software engineering, so i am looking for an laptop. there are two laptops in my mind. one is HP spectre x360 with i7 10750H and 1650ti max q graphics. the other is the HP envy 2020 with i7 10750H and max Q...
  6. Regarding display of windows 10

Regarding display of windows 10: I cannot increase or decrease the brightness of my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-display-of-windows-10/f43013d5-0e58-4fc8-bcf6-6bcb1fc763f6
  7. Question regarding duplicating displays

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question regarding duplicating displays: So I have a laptop with the native resolution of 1920x1080 and a monitor with the native resolution of 1366x768. I don't really like the small displays of laptops, so I usually connect my laptop to the monitor through an HDMI cable. However, I've noticed that when I go to...
  8. Regarding laptop mousepad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding laptop mousepad: Somedays ago I had problems with booting into Windows, so I did a clean install of windows with a bootable USB, my laptop was running on the May 2020 update before the problem, so now I downloaded the October 2020 version and installed it. After installing I found problems...
  9. Regarding Display Calibration settings

Regarding Display Calibration settings: Sir/Ma'am I seem to have a very high gamma output display in my laptop and I want to change it so when I do it it gets changed but doesnt save. I change it via the display calibration pathway. And then when I restart of log off and log in again I seem to loose these settings...
  10. Speed Regarding Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speed Regarding Laptop: Hi there, I use a Dell Inspiron 5537 and I have been facing some problems as My startup speed is extremely slow I have disabled the startup apps but still didn't help. My apps open really slow And when playing games on 75% resolution setting I am expected to be on constant...