Windows 10: regarding the graphics software

Discus and support regarding the graphics software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SUSHANTDEWARKAR, Jun 9, 2021.

1. regarding the graphics software

The file C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iigd_dch.inf_amd64_a086f01cc7be643a\igdumdim64.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iigd_dch.inf_amd64_a086f01cc7be643a\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iigd_dch.inf_amd64_a086f01cc7be643a\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iigd_dch.inf_amd64_a086f01cc7be643a\igd12umd64.dll is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quali

:)

SUSHANTDEWARKAR, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

My radeon HD 8670m graphics card isn´t useable, after windows 10 update

Hi Cadwell,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the machine?

I suggest you to install the latest graphics drivers from AMD Drivers and Support
    and see if it works. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics.

If the drivers fail to install, the possible causes could be:

• Missing critical or recommended Windows Updates.
    • Graphics driver and software conflicts.
    • False positives blocked by anti-virus software.

Make sure, all the Windows Updates are installed and follow the troubleshooting steps listed in
    Troubleshooting Common AMD Graphics Driver Installation Problems and check if it works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 9, 2021
  4. regarding the graphics software

Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

regarding the graphics software

1. regarding the graphics software - Similar Threads - regarding graphics software

2. Regarding software installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding software installation.: I am facing difficulty in installing software, it is showing some features are missing I tried with different laptops but same problem, how to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-software-installation/53aa9e5a-150c-4f53-9af6-639135b30351
  3. Regarding software installation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding software installation.: I am facing difficulty in installing software, it is showing some features are missing I tried with different laptops but same problem, how to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-software-installation/53aa9e5a-150c-4f53-9af6-639135b30351
  4. Regarding software installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Regarding software centre

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding software centre: Hi ,I am unable to find software centre in computer.1. What could be the reason that i am not having software centre.2. How can i download or get access to software centre....
  6. Regarding software centre

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding software centre: Hi ,I am unable to find software centre in computer.1. What could be the reason that i am not having software centre.2. How can i download or get access to software centre....
  7. Regarding software centre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. regarding update of driver software

in Cortana
    regarding update of driver software: I am not able to update my driver serial in windows 10 pro...its showing windows cant find driver software for your device...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-update-of-driver-software/e3e91e2e-4969-4fad-9658-b2a9296a14fa
  9. software licenses regarding windows reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    software licenses regarding windows reset: I purchased an acer nitro 5 laptop like a month ago. it is preloaded with windows home edition, office 360, dts sound unbound, etc.a while back I noticed my DTS was not loading properly, like it doesn't detect my Predator Galea headphones. another problem is that the windows...
  10. Regarding the graphics driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding the graphics driver: The file...