Windows 10: Regarding the HTML & Javascript

Discus and support Regarding the HTML & Javascript in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to fetch the autofill data using after clicking the button of html Page. Please find the scenarios, If I click on submit button, I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Enthusiastic_Learner, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Regarding the HTML & Javascript

I want to fetch the autofill data using after clicking the button of html Page.

Please find the scenarios, If I click on submit button, I want to fill the first name and email field automatically, using autofill data which is available in browser.

Please suggest the implementation scenarios regarding this mostly prefer languages HTML, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY .

Thanks!

Regarding the HTML & Javascript 4ae560a7-62b8-4cdf-bbfc-339ee2331f6f?upload=true.jpg

:)

Enthusiastic_Learner, Mar 16, 2021

2. Official HTML(4,5) and javascript users help thread.

this thread will be solely for web developers and those new to the game to share idea's, code, and just help each other out with the new and upcoming HTML5, javascript and CSS *Smile Regarding the HTML & Javascript :)

Im re-doing my website right now and will soon be top notch HTML *Big Grin Regarding the HTML & Javascript :D lets start coding!

Braveheart, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Enabling JavaScript in Windows

Hi Monica,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Many Internet Web sites contain JavaScript, a scripting programming language that runs on the web browser to make specific features on the web page functional. If JavaScript has been disabled within your browser, the content or the functionality of
    the web page can be limited or unavailable. In order to guide you in right direction, we would need some more information.

1. Do you face this issue with all the browsers or particular browser?
    2. Is the issue specific to particular website?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer
    How to enable JavaScript in Windows
    and try enabling JavaScript in Windows and check.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Mar 16, 2021
  4. ct5098 Win User

Regarding the HTML & Javascript

HTML DOM, Javascript Question

I'm creating a web-based inventory management system for a computer repair store. I want to have the user click a button and create a form underneath the button. If I create the form via Javascript with createElement, appendChild, etc. will I be able to access the ids within the newly created form and provide client-side validation with Javascript? Right now I'm using AJAX to get the form from a PHP script where I just echo the HTML code; then I just use innerHTML to insert the code onto the page. I can't use Javascript to validate the form the way I do it now.

ct5098, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Regarding the HTML & Javascript

1. Regarding the HTML & Javascript - Similar Threads - Regarding HTML Javascript

2. HTML Editor with HTML Validation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HTML Editor with HTML Validation: Anyone know of a good HTML editor that has a built in validation tool like this: [ATTACH] Thanks, Sonnie
  3. JavaScript

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JavaScript: when I try to connect to the internet a lot of times it comes up I'm connected I try to go to a web site and in the left side of the monitor it comes up JavaScript is corrupt. Can anyone help please Roy...
  4. Javascript

in Windows 10 Customization
    Javascript: Suddenly, my yahoo mail changed. I tried to go back to the format I was using and received a message reading: "An extension is blocking Javascript." I went into my extensions to try and figure out which one was blocking Java, but could not figure it out. How do I find out...
  5. Javascript problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Javascript problem.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sagunmdr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxn0ho/javascript_problem/
  6. Javascript

Javascript: Hello, I have been trying to correct the JavaScript Error I have been getting. The windows is windows 10 Professional , and I have 16G of memory with an I-5 processor . The problem is when I try to enable HughesNet Usage meter . It used to work just fine . A desktop Icon that...
  7. html

in Windows 10 Support
    html: There is something that I don't understand about a hyperlink: I did a copy/paste from a tutorial on a website which gave me the following : <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <h2>HTML Links</h2> <p><a href="https://www.w3schools.com/html/">Visit our HTML tutorial</a></p> </body>...
  8. javascript in Chrome

javascript in Chrome: I need to get javascript in Chrome, but following instructions it says 'blocked by extension' and is greyed out. how do i fix this and/or other instructions. 133328
  9. Help with JavaScript

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with JavaScript: I have inserted the message I am getting. I havw windows 10. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-javascript/e45e1a71-3446-4dcb-a012-76ec189f93ef
  10. Creating your own browser with HTML and JavaScript

in Windows 10 News
    Creating your own browser with HTML and JavaScript: Over the past several months, we have made numerous improvements to the Microsoft Edge rendering engine (Microsoft EdgeHTML), focusing on interoperability with modern browsers and compliance with new and emerging standards. In addition to powering Microsoft Edge, EdgeHTML is...