Windows 10: Regarding the issue of update

Discus and support Regarding the issue of update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having this issue while installing the update it is also getting me some problems regarding my performance and always notify me about update but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VishalPandey3, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Regarding the issue of update

I am having this issue while installing the update it is also getting me some problems regarding my performance and always notify me about update but it didn't get installed.

:)

VishalPandey3, Jun 15, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding the issue of update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Regarding the issue of update

issue regarding update of apps

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to access applications on your computer after installing KB4540673 update. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Does this issue occur only with Microsoft Store applications or with third party application as well?
    • Do you receive any error code/message?

If you are facing this issue with Microsoft Store applications, you may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Troubleshoot app

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article Fix problems
    with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Note: Resetting the app will reinstall it and revert it to default settings.

Method 2: Re-register app

If Store app troubleshooter doesn’t work, I would suggest you to try re-registering the apps using PowerShell. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Paste the following command and press Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Once the process is complete, restart the computer and check.

Method 3: New user account

If re-registering the apps didn’t work, to eliminate the possibilities of account corruption, try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists. Refer the article
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Regarding the issue of update

1. Regarding the issue of update - Similar Threads - Regarding issue update

2. Regarding EDMX update issue in VS 2013

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding EDMX update issue in VS 2013: Hi All, we are using EDMX version 6 and visual studio 2013. Recently the our DB is upgraded to 2022 latest version. Once after upgradation in visual studio EDMX adding/ deleting any tables/SP's update is to slow. we are not allowed to upgrade visual studio or edmx. what is...
  3. Regarding Issues after new windows updates

in Cortana
    Regarding Issues after new windows updates: I have done with the updating the system updates for windows 10 few days ago. But recently I have noticed that the any of the windows or Microsoft software typing box is not working. This happened with me after new updates. Even windows search, Cortana and any search box in...
  4. Regarding Issues after new windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Issues after new windows updates: I have done with the updating the system updates for windows 10 few days ago. But recently I have noticed that the any of the windows or Microsoft software typing box is not working. This happened with me after new updates. Even windows search, Cortana and any search box in...
  5. Regarding Issues after new windows updates

6. Issue regarding WhatsApp Desktop update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue regarding WhatsApp Desktop update: My WhatsApp desktop is showing me to update WhatsApp at Microsoft Play Store but when I try to download it, it is not happening. I am struggling past so many days. Kindly help me.Looking forward to hearing from you.Regards,Paral Mehta...
  7. Regarding window update issue 0x80080005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding window update issue 0x80080005: Whenever I try to update my laptop it shows that "there were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80080005." And i really don't know what to do....
  8. Issues regarding Windows update

Issues regarding Windows update: I have 2 issues regarding the last few updates. 1. I couldn't update my system any further even though its asking me to. Error code: 0x800f0922 Healthy System Reserved Space: 260 MB System Recovery Space: 600 MB .Net framework updated till date I tried...
  9. issue regarding update of apps

issue regarding update of apps: March 10, 2020—KB4540673 OS Builds 18362.719 and 18363.719 ive updated my pc to this version but none of the apps are working, it shows the app is updating even if the app is already updated. this issue is with other apps too[ATTACH]...
  10. Window update and issues regarding optimal features.

Window update and issues regarding optimal features.: Hi, Can someone tells me on how to force stop a window update in progress? Besides, I have also faced a problem regarding the optimal features where all the downloading features neither can be cancelled and they have stop proceeding as shown below. Thank in advance....