Windows 10: Regarding the laptop performance

Discus and support Regarding the laptop performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I have a problem. My hp pavilion 15 laptop i7 is giving a Loud noise and heating up. I have a old version of windows 10. If I can get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NavidaWimalaweera, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Regarding the laptop performance

Hello everyone. I have a problem. My hp pavilion 15 laptop i7 is giving a Loud noise and heating up. I have a old version of windows 10. If I can get solution soon. It's a great help for me

Thank you

:)

NavidaWimalaweera, Aug 31, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Regarding the laptop performance

Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Regarding the laptop performance

1. Regarding the laptop performance - Similar Threads - Regarding laptop performance

2. Regarding Perform /Report command in Run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Perform /Report command in Run: Hello, I Have this problem where when i tried to test my laptops performance and i searched in google and i found Perform /Report but when i tried it its stuck collecting data, Here's it after 60 secondsI already tried the Sfc /Scannow maybe i need to try the dism command but...
  3. Regarding Perform /Report command in Run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Perform /Report command in Run: Hello, I Have this problem where when i tried to test my laptops performance and i searched in google and i found Perform /Report but when i tried it its stuck collecting data, Here's it after 60 secondsI already tried the Sfc /Scannow maybe i need to try the dism command but...
  4. Regarding lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding lenovo laptop: I am using lenovo IdeaPad. Its display suddenly turn off and burning smell started to coming out from it. But laptop and its fan still on. Charging slot is not showing any light and it is still heating what to do now?...
  5. Laptop performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop performance: So I have Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series laptop with AMD A6 graphic card. So my question i had recently installed the new 22.6.1 and software in my pc but after the installation my whole laptop lags and cursor keep stuck one place , so I uninstalled the amd software.does this...
  6. Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow: Wnidows 10 and office 16 performing slow* Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: regarding, system performance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-system-performance-windows-10-and-office/9a4fd158-79bf-49e6-b279-2552cfcdcc93
  7. Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow: Wnidows 10 and office 16 performing slow* Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: regarding, system performance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-system-performance-windows-10-and-office/9a4fd158-79bf-49e6-b279-2552cfcdcc93
  8. Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. regarding laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regarding laptop: how can I diasble windows 10 laptop keyboard temporarily https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-laptop/5e8a9c28-12fa-4f5e-8a0e-b40e9dee58a3
  10. Regarding a laptop choice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding a laptop choice: Hi guys!! These days i am learning to be a physicist with some software engineering, so i am looking for an laptop. there are two laptops in my mind. one is HP spectre x360 with i7 10750H and 1650ti max q graphics. the other is the HP envy 2020 with i7 10750H and max Q...