Windows 10: Regarding the ongoing Windows 10 activation issue and FPS (Frames Per Second)

Discus and support Regarding the ongoing Windows 10 activation issue and FPS (Frames Per Second) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This issue and this warning, "Activate Windows", that now appears in the bottom right corner, has an actual effect on my FPS in games. I can notice a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Stoltenberg, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Regarding the ongoing Windows 10 activation issue and FPS (Frames Per Second)

This issue and this warning, "Activate Windows", that now appears in the bottom right corner, has an actual effect on my FPS in games. I can notice a slight decrease and "sluggish" behavior.

Can we at least get rid of this warning somehow while investigation is ongoing?

Thanks.

:)

Stoltenberg, Nov 8, 2018

2. How do know the Kinect scanning fps in 3D builder?

The page you post only tells

• GPU quality: A high-end GPU allows for higher frame-rates and produces better scans. For optimal results use 20 frames per second (fps) or higher.
    I'd like to know where I can see the running fps number in 3D builder? Is there any button or setting that I should turn on? Thank you.

Vernon Song, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Windows 10 very poor performance and frame skipping issues every second.

Same thing here, I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 home, all of my games ran perfectly in windows 7. Now I can't even play Left for Dead or Portal, games that should run as smooth as butter on the highest settings on my PC. Literally frame skipping
    every couple seconds, FPS jumping all over the place like 3rnis described. Its only games though, Youtube and Netflix all play video fine. And before anyone says anything about updating drivers....I have of course made sure EVERYTHING
    in my pc has been updated, ALL drivers, even my MOBO bios, on top of that I did a clean install of windows 10. I have no options or ideas of anything left I could try, I have tried every suggestion I have come across online for these issues. Regarding the ongoing Windows 10 activation issue and FPS (Frames Per Second) :(

cgriffington, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Regarding the ongoing Windows 10 activation issue and FPS (Frames Per Second)

ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Regarding the ongoing Windows 10 activation issue and FPS (Frames Per Second)

1. Regarding the ongoing Windows 10 activation issue and FPS (Frames Per Second) - Similar Threads - Regarding ongoing activation

2. frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds: Hello, this is my first time making a post here but i really do need help, a long time i got this laptop and it was working perfectly fine till one day i randomly started getting those lag spike in games i used to play on a daily basis, it's not normal lag spikes tho, my game...
  3. frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds: Hello, this is my first time making a post here but i really do need help, a long time i got this laptop and it was working perfectly fine till one day i randomly started getting those lag spike in games i used to play on a daily basis, it's not normal lag spikes tho, my game...
  4. frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I NEED MORE FRAMES PER SECOND

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED MORE FRAMES PER SECOND: I NEED MORE FRAMES PER SECOND https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-more-frames-per-second/9b51226d-0952-42f2-8b33-de51935fc4c7
  6. I NEED MORE FRAMES PER SECOND

in Windows 10 Customization
    I NEED MORE FRAMES PER SECOND: I NEED MORE FRAMES PER SECOND https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-more-frames-per-second/9b51226d-0952-42f2-8b33-de51935fc4c7
  7. I NEED MORE FRAMES PER SECOND

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Issue Regarding Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issue Regarding Windows Activation: Hello, my Windows Activation Troubleshoot says "We found a Windows 10 Home digital licence for this device running Windows 10 Pro. To activate using this digital licence, you need to install Windows 10 Home." How can I fix this? Also, I do not have a USB drive. Thank you for...
  9. Is it possible to increase overall windows frame per second fps speed?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it possible to increase overall windows frame per second fps speed?: I have normal laptop without high speed refresh rate screen. I can easily notice that the speed of overall windows performance is very low. It is not smooth. I have seen the smoothness of operating system in apple macbook. It is smooth with lots of animations. I want to have...
  10. How to turn on & use Frames Per Second (FPS) counter on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn on & use Frames Per Second (FPS) counter on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has recently announced the addition of frames per second (FPS) in the Xbox Game Bar. In this post, we will show you how to turn on and use the FPS counter on Windows 10. The number of frames that [...] This post How to turn on & use Frames Per...