Windows 10: Regarding the question of the genuine Windows 10 system.

Discus and support Regarding the question of the genuine Windows 10 system. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows 10Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Tony.zero, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Tony.zero Win User

Regarding the question of the genuine Windows 10 system.

Windows 10Windows 10

:)

Tony.zero, Jul 29, 2020
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2020
  4. alexpr07 Win User

windows not genuine

download ms tool that will verify if your windows is genuine. perhaps it's not the key but the system itself

alexpr07, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Regarding the question of the genuine Windows 10 system. - Similar Threads - Regarding question genuine

2. Question regarding System Configuration.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding System Configuration.: I am unable to save changes in System Configuration to 'Normal Boot'. Everytime is click 'Ok', nothing happens and it is still checked on 'Selective startup'. What should I do??Please help guys.Regards, Labeeb....
  3. Question regarding System Configuration.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding System Configuration.: I am unable to save changes in System Configuration to 'Normal Boot'. Everytime is click 'Ok', nothing happens and it is still checked on 'Selective startup'. What should I do??Please help guys.Regards, Labeeb....
  4. Questions Regarding Reinstallation of Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions Regarding Reinstallation of Windows 10.: Hello. Im here because I am unsure how to go about this process. As the headliner gave away, Im looking to reinstall Windows 10 through a Recovery File. Why ? I need to replace my Hard Drive due to it needing to be replaced for various reasons. Now, I know how to make a...
  5. This is a genuine question for the Windows team, regarding the hellscape that is S Mode.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This is a genuine question for the Windows team, regarding the hellscape that is S Mode.: I am not looking for tech support, per se, I just hope that someone from the Windows team may read this and just realize what a horrible decision S mode has been for the regular user. It's futile, I know, but I have to vent somewhere. Let's just leave the very existence of...
  6. Question Regarding Activation in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question Regarding Activation in Windows 10: I want to know, what would happen if Windows 10 is used without activation. I came to know through one of my friend that Windows 10 comes for free,officially. He directed me to this website https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10, to corroborate his...
  7. Question regarding windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question regarding windows 10: I am running an hp PC with windows 10 running in it And facing some issues I wan't to do a system restore But the problem is that if I do it then I will get back to windows 8 as it was my original os and I upgraded it to windows 10 during free update period ... So the...
  8. question regarding windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question regarding windows 10: Is there any App (preferably free) that will work with Windows 10 that can create photo collages.?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-regarding-windows-10/6413a3cf-7b66-4c46-9ae8-4fcae635c385
  9. Questions regarding Windows 10 System Restores

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Questions regarding Windows 10 System Restores: Hi all, After building my new computer and installing the OS/Programs last year I created a system restore point on another internal hard drive using the windows recovery tool (Settings -> Update & Security -> Recovery). I have a 500 gb Samsung SSD operating as the...
  10. Question regarding reserved Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    Question regarding reserved Windows 10.: I just reserved a free copy Windows 10 from my Windows 7 Ultimate. My question is that will I get upgraded to Windows 10 Home, Pro or Enterprise? Cause I don't want that underpowered home shit. 8739