Windows 10: regarding the safety and privacy and security concerns of an app

Discus and support regarding the safety and privacy and security concerns of an app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am thinking to use ShareX to record my screen which I have downloaded from microsoft store.... ...... Is It safe to use ShareX??....... .......Please... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AmoghTyagi, Jul 27, 2020.

1. regarding the safety and privacy and security concerns of an app

I am thinking to use ShareX to record my screen which I have downloaded from microsoft store....
    ...... Is It safe to use ShareX??.......
    .......Please tell???!!!

:)

AmoghTyagi, Jul 27, 2020

2. Privacy concerns

Hi Werner,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you seeing any error message or not able to access websites?
    2. What issues are you facing with your online privacy and security?

For blurry applications, follow the steps mentioned in Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 and check if this helps.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

We await your reply.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Minecraft Privacy and Online Safety Settings

Hi,

Issues with playing multiplayer games online may occur if your account's privacy and online safety settings are blocked. To resolve your concern, log in to this

link
    and follow the steps below:

• Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • You can also change other settings before clicking the Save
      button.
    • Play Minecraft again.

Note For the Child accounts, only the
    Parent accounts
    can manage their privacy and online safety settings.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 27, 2020
  4. regarding the safety and privacy and security concerns of an app

Concerns related to privacy and security

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the windows 10 Family.

Please be informed that Microsoft does not call to the customer unless and until customer has first contacted Microsoft regarding an issue with the Computer. If the customer is expecting a call from Microsoft, then only you might call from Microsoft.

If you received an email through Hotmail or Outlook.com, the legitimate email should be a Trusted Sender. Examples of such emails should bear Microsoft authenticity tag.

regarding the safety and privacy and security concerns of an app 27249310-3e0c-4d98-b8f8-daec5e3b7fed.png

At the bottom of the email, there should be a line that will look like this:

To unsubscribe from this new update, click here.

With the "here" being a link that unsubscribes from the mailing list. If you don't see that link, it may not be a legitimate email and could be SPAM and they are spoofing the mail address in the header of the message.

Also visit: Avoid scams that use the Microsoft name fraudulently

In case you suspect that the computer is infected with a malware, I suggest you to run the following tool and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool

Also run the Microsoft Scanner to check if the error message is any manifestation due to virus/malware infections.

The Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free downloadable security tool that provides on-demand scanning and helps remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. It works with your existing antivirus software.

Microsoft Safety Scanner

Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Hope it helps.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

regarding the safety and privacy and security concerns of an app

1. regarding the safety and privacy and security concerns of an app - Similar Threads - regarding safety privacy

2. App Permission in Privacy and Security.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Permission in Privacy and Security.: I have Window 11 Build: 26058.1300. I have by accidently block a permission of some app when there was allow or block. Now i am unable to start the application. I have deleted and reinstall as well but nothing working. Any one know how to reset the app permission to default....
  3. App Permission in Privacy and Security.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Permission in Privacy and Security.: I have Window 11 Build: 26058.1300. I have by accidently block a permission of some app when there was allow or block. Now i am unable to start the application. I have deleted and reinstall as well but nothing working. Any one know how to reset the app permission to default....
  4. Privacy concern !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy concern !: Hello,Today when i was uninstalling unwanted apps i saw remote desktop connection. I don't think I installed that application or used it either. I recently added my school account to my Personal computer, I doubt that because I added my school account to my PC, this app got...
  5. Privacy concern !

Privacy concern !: Hello,Today when i was uninstalling unwanted apps i saw remote desktop connection. I don't think I installed that application or used it either. I recently added my school account to my Personal computer, I doubt that because I added my school account to my PC, this app got...
  6. Privacy and online safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy and online safety: I downloaded Sea of Thieves some days ago and something that i always loved to do is talking with other players with the speaker, i don't know why but when i try to speak to them they can't hear me and i can't hear them, but instead my crewmates can hear me on the game. I was...
  7. Your Phone App Privacy Concern

Your Phone App Privacy Concern: Is there a way to lock the Your Phone App? I use a shared laptop and am wary that others may he able to access my call and message history and my pics without my knowledge. Thoughts?...
  8. regarding privacy

in Windows 10 Customization
    regarding privacy: I want to set password to whats app web app in my laptop,how can i? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-privacy/71157be7-de20-424b-8744-aa9bb7b277a0
  9. Privacy concern

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy concern: I got a video shows that windoes send screenshot to server The link is below https://youtu.be/zgs9g-Q-Zm8 Does windows send any screenshot ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-concern/2234f8cb-f1f4-484a-a227-acf01e0adfde"
  10. Privacy concerns

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy concerns: I have a serious concern regarding my online privacy and security and can not seem to come right despite clean installs, premium AV etc. The problem seems to follow despite any efforts including use of a vpn. I do realize strange activity aswel like a program will load very...