Windows 10: regarding the stripe lines in camera app

Discus and support regarding the stripe lines in camera app in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; there are stripes flickering on the screen when i use camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Satyanarayana konda, May 3, 2021.

1. regarding the stripe lines in camera app

there are stripes flickering on the screen when i use camera

:)

Satyanarayana konda, May 3, 2021

2. 5800 Camera Stripes

Hi, recently I realized that there were green+black stripes at the right edge of the images captured from the camera of my 5800. The stripes are more obvious when in dark lighting.

As far as i know it only occurred after v40. I've tried changing the product code and getting a singaporean firmware, [mine is malaysian], to no avail.

Any suggestions? I think it has something to do with the hardware then. Here's a sample picture. Thanks in advance!!! :smileyhappy:

ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs

_l3_l_i_t_z_, May 3, 2021
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, May 3, 2021
  4. KatrineCY Win User

regarding the stripe lines in camera app

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, May 3, 2021
Thema:

regarding the stripe lines in camera app

1. regarding the stripe lines in camera app - Similar Threads - regarding stripe lines

2. Stripes on laptop screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stripes on laptop screen: My old Acer Extensa 5235 screen suddenly looks like this. Hardware or software problem? Anything I can do? One obvious problem is that I don't seem to have access to the settings because the left side is missing. I haven't dropped it, or anything the like....
  3. flickering lines on camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flickering lines on camera: Hi, I have an issue with the integrated camera. I was writing an online exam and when the proctor asked me to turn on my camera, I did and I found out that my camera is not working properly. I will attach a picture of it can you tell me if the problem is with the hardware or...
  4. Regarding apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Regarding apps: By the time android phones had got updated and variety of apps are available but windows is still backward and only some apps are available.so I request you create more apps in microsoft store and a Inbuilt app that converts android application to windows application...
  5. regarding camera issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    regarding camera issue: Hello i have lenovo ideapad 330 windows 10 .Here am having a camera issue where i could open the camera appEasyCamera but not able view the captured or recorded kinda things in the screen. previously it was helpful for me to attend the online class through zoom and google...
  6. Regarding not opening of apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Regarding not opening of apps: Hello there, I own a laptop of ASUS Vivobook. I dont know what happened but from some days some of my apps like microsoft store, photo viewer and some other apps are not opening and a box is popping up showing that "the app didnt start" and also while typing though the...
  7. Regarding Camera not working in Windows 10

Regarding Camera not working in Windows 10: HELLO My Windows 10 camera is not working. I also couldn't find Cameras/Imaging devices in Device Manager. How to fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-camera-not-working-in-windows-10/f67cc843-ddfd-4649-8c44-f03e52e0e88a
  8. Regarding Windows 10 camera

Regarding Windows 10 camera: Error code: OxAOOF424F<PhotoCaptureFileCreationFailed> Ox80270200 What to do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-windows-10-camera/cb2df04a-ca78-44cf-b5d2-4b992d83aebe
  9. Problems regarding microphone and camera

Problems regarding microphone and camera: So basically when i plug in my camera it starts working as it should be but for unknown reasons my microphone disables upon camera being plugged in. I have tried some community guides and a couple of videos on youtube but nothing addresses this peculiar problem. I am in hope...
  10. Regarding camera

Regarding camera: I recently bought MSI GL63 8RD. Yesterday the camera was working fine but when i tried today it shows me an error 0xA00F4292[ATTACH] I tried restatrest my device and also uninstalling driver from device manager and then scam for hardware change. Pls tell me how to solve...