Windows 10: regarding the update from win 10 to win 11

Discus and support regarding the update from win 10 to win 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi team,Currently i am running on win 10 professional. So, if i update to win 11 will i be getting a professional version or a normal home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by karthikreddy4, Nov 7, 2021.

1. regarding the update from win 10 to win 11

hi team,Currently i am running on win 10 professional. So, if i update to win 11 will i be getting a professional version or a normal home version.Thank you

:)

karthikreddy4, Nov 7, 2021

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Nov 7, 2021
  3. Win Bench

New Updates
    Win Bench: 2.0.6.1
    Updater: 1.0.4.0

Been sure to update the updater first...

New Updater:
    Shows A List Of Fixes For Win Bench

Checks Files, If Anything is missing or corrupt it will download it (May have a few issues still)

CrackerJack, Nov 7, 2021
  4. CrashA Win User

regarding the update from win 10 to win 11

FlashPlayer not updateable Win 10 IE 11

WIn 10 I understand that flash player is embedded in edge, and not getting updated there either. I am using ie 11 and trying to get it updated and not loaded there either based on uninstall programs list.. My guess is to just download and install the 64
    bit version but don't want to cause a conflict or additional errors so before proceed any suggestions ??

I see posts on this but for win 8, mine is 10 after the upgrade.

Yes the anti virus is turned on to notify updates and windows is set to automatic updates.

My adobe flash update area is greyed it shows:

regarding the update from win 10 to win 11 8088750b-158d-461e-8034-fd2b1ad74f06.jpg

Then when check for version in ctrl panel, flash is not listed the desktop icon shows :

regarding the update from win 10 to win 11 a9fa219e-54d4-4a45-b1e8-88d036adf232.jpg

and it shows 32 bit and I am 64 bit.....

Bout ready to uninstall and install flash and adobe ready again ?? or another suggestion ?? or workaround ??

CrashA, Nov 7, 2021
Thema:

regarding the update from win 10 to win 11

1. regarding the update from win 10 to win 11 - Similar Threads - regarding update

2. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...
  3. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...
  4. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Roblox doesn't work in Windows 11 Dev build 26052.1100 regarding Windows update cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox doesn't work in Windows 11 Dev build 26052.1100 regarding Windows update cause: Ever since I updated Windows 11 to build 26052.1100 Dev, I happened to not be able to open Roblox games at all.I can't open it, I can't install it properly, I can't even uninstall it properly. Microsoft Store's Roblox version doesn't work either.I tried restarting PC,...
  6. Roblox doesn't work in Windows 11 Dev build 26052.1100 regarding Windows update cause

Roblox doesn't work in Windows 11 Dev build 26052.1100 regarding Windows update cause: Ever since I updated Windows 11 to build 26052.1100 Dev, I happened to not be able to open Roblox games at all.I can't open it, I can't install it properly, I can't even uninstall it properly. Microsoft Store's Roblox version doesn't work either.I tried restarting PC,...
  7. Regarding Un-Updated Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Un-Updated Drivers: Hello, my problem is that I have many un-updated drivers and I wanted to update it for a while now but I seem to not get a proper answer some say that if my laptops working normally I shouldn't bother updating my driver's but some say that i should for security, privacy and...
  8. Regarding Un-Updated Drivers

Regarding Un-Updated Drivers: Hello, my problem is that I have many un-updated drivers and I wanted to update it for a while now but I seem to not get a proper answer some say that if my laptops working normally I shouldn't bother updating my driver's but some say that i should for security, privacy and...
  9. In regards of Error 0x80070643 during Windows update

In regards of Error 0x80070643 during Windows update: I've tried to install latest windows update and got error 0x80070643. Found explanation of this error - not enough size of windows RE recovery space on disk. Microsoft kindly provided instructions how to expand such partition, but it was a mistake: created partition is too...
  10. In regards of Error 0x80070643 during Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In regards of Error 0x80070643 during Windows update: I've tried to install latest windows update and got error 0x80070643. Found explanation of this error - not enough size of windows RE recovery space on disk. Microsoft kindly provided instructions how to expand such partition, but it was a mistake: created partition is too...