Windows 10: Regarding to latest update of windows 10

Discus and support Regarding to latest update of windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded version 1909 on my laptop while installing at 27% my laptop shut down due to power cut when i again booted my pc it just uninstalled all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AkhandQE, Dec 23, 2019.

1. AkhandQE Win User

Regarding to latest update of windows 10

I downloaded version 1909 on my laptop while installing at 27% my laptop shut down due to power cut when i again booted my pc it just uninstalled all the changes made then i again downloaded version 1909 and successfully installed it in my laptop... Now the problem is after using my laptop around 25 minutes smoothly it just stucks and lags for every operation performed like making clicks on icons and opening folders and refreshing.. After 10-15 minutes it just starts working normally and then again some minutes and it just stucks and takes too much time for opening icons or refreshing... So i reset my laptop clearing data in c drive the version 1909 stayed there and the option for jumping to previous version also removed and the problem remains the same of lagging after some normal usage what should i do now please help...

:)

AkhandQE, Dec 23, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding to latest update of windows 10 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 23, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Dec 23, 2019
  4. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Regarding to latest update of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Regarding latest update

2. regarding windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regarding windows update: I started to upgrade my laptop to windows 11 and I closed the laptop as I forgot about it. And now I cant find the update anywhereit is stuck on Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H2. My laptop still seems to be working fine as i have read that closing it during an...
  3. regarding windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    regarding windows update: I started to upgrade my laptop to windows 11 and I closed the laptop as I forgot about it. And now I cant find the update anywhereit is stuck on Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H2. My laptop still seems to be working fine as i have read that closing it during an...
  4. regarding windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Questions regarding updating Windows 10 Pro 1607 to latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions regarding updating Windows 10 Pro 1607 to latest update: Hey friends. I have purposefully kept my windows 10 installation on the 1607 anniversary for a variety of stability reasons. Due to some issues with software compatibility, I am feeling obligated to take the plunge to the latest version. A few google searches have proven...
  6. Regarding windows 10 update

Regarding windows 10 update: [ATTACH] Please let me know how to fix this issue. I have searched regarding this in google, YouTube and have been asking people to solve this but its of no use for me. Hope you to do the needfull........
  7. Regarding 2H20 Windows 10 update

Regarding 2H20 Windows 10 update: I'm a windows insider, running : Edition Windows 10 Home Version 2004 Installed on ‎11/‎2/‎2020 OS build 20246.1 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.27507.10240.0 Insiders usually get updates much faster compared to regular users right? I still haven't got...
  8. I have a doubt regarding the latest 'Windows 10 , version 2004' update...

I have a doubt regarding the latest 'Windows 10 , version 2004' update...: Some time ago, like an hour or so, i started the update in my laptop , but it is just showing'Getting Things Ready' and it gets 100% then it shows'Downloading' then it becomes 100% and then it shows' installation pending' and then the installation starts and even it gets...
  9. regarding windows updates

regarding windows updates: I Purchased micromaxli351568w laptop when i check for updates it is saying that updates are available so i click for updates ,when i saw the updates history upyo windows version1511 it will be updated some more updates were there but it is not going to update so kindly help...
  10. Regarding Windows 10 cumulitive update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding Windows 10 cumulitive update: My PC is running on windows 10. I have already use updates of windows but this time the update of 2016-06 was not getting download and not furtherly install...