Windows 10: regarding to the word issue

Discus and support regarding to the word issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; word document is not opening in my pc help me regarding to this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chaitanya reddysandra, Apr 22, 2021.

1. regarding to the word issue

word document is not opening in my pc help me regarding to this

:)

chaitanya reddysandra, Apr 22, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

three word suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable word suggestions when you type any word. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

To disable text suggestions, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Devices, and click on
      Typing
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, under Typing toggle the switch to off for
      Show text suggestions as I type on the software keyboard.
    4. Under Hardware keyboard, toggle the switch to on for
      Show text suggestions as I type.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Marivel Man, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

regarding to the word issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

regarding to the word issue

1. regarding to the word issue - Similar Threads - regarding word issue

2. Issues regarding pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues regarding pc: So, recently my PC has started with this popup see below to sign in via work/school account. The issue I have is that the email that was orignally connected to it was my university email and now, after having left a couple of years, the university shut down older email...
  3. Microsoft word activation regarding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft word activation regarding: Please guide me how to activate microsoft word for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word-activation-regarding/0a5c0486-7529-46b8-9b7f-64817a013863
  4. Issue regarding a game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue regarding a game.: Me and a friend are having issues with the Xbox game app. on a game called Conan Exiles, in particular. My friend appears offline, when he's clearly online playing right next to me. His Xbox settings are set for him to be viewed as online, we can chat to each other, invite...
  5. Regarding the issue of update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding the issue of update: I am having this issue while installing the update it is also getting me some problems regarding my performance and always notify me about update but it didn't get installed....
  6. Regarding Brightness issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding Brightness issue: from the last update on the 15th of January, I cant able to control the brightness of my laptop Lenovo s145 even I lost my brightness control buttons, they wouldn't work from the last update they disappear Windows 10 Home Single Language 20H2 19042.746...
  7. Regarding audio issues

Regarding audio issues: I had a problem with my audio. I am hearing the hissing noise from the speakers. I installed the Realtek 2.182 version. When I installed the version the audio was not there but when I started the system the hissing came. I was asked to update the driver. When I did that in...
  8. Regarding brightness issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding brightness issue: Neither I can increase the brightness level nor can I decrease it in my laptopwindows 10. Even if I scroll my mouse to maximum level or minimum level, there is no effect in the brightness level in my pc. I have purchased my dell laptop in september, and I got to face this...
  9. regarding the password issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    regarding the password issue: i entered the sigin password wrong many times......after many attempts i have entered the right password after many attempts.....now i have got a new problem asking to enter the captcha...how could i get rid of it........
  10. regarding keyboard issues

regarding keyboard issues: I have a problem with my keyboard ,some letters like a s d f q w e r like these letters are not working please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/regarding-keyboard-issues/b4071c3a-6641-43ca-95f6-114923d03089