Windows 10: Regarding to window 10 installation

Discus and support Regarding to window 10 installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to get product key needed in installation of window 10 in window 7.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by M.ANSHUMAN, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Regarding to window 10 installation

How to get product key needed in installation of window 10 in window 7.

:)

M.ANSHUMAN, Jul 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 14, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Regarding to window 10 installation

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Regarding to window 10 installation

1. Regarding to window 10 installation - Similar Threads - Regarding window installation

2. Regarding re installing windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding re installing windows: I bought new laptop and i have singed in microsoft account in that.. since today i got trobule blue screen error. The error photo shown in above If i formatted the laptop and if reinstall the windows, how do i get the previous genuine key for that...
  3. Regarding re installing windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding re installing windows: I bought new laptop and i have singed in microsoft account in that.. since today i got trobule blue screen error. The error photo shown in above If i formatted the laptop and if reinstall the windows, how do i get the previous genuine key for that...
  4. Regarding Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding Windows Installation: Hello there, I am using Dell Vostro 2520 and have to install Windows 10. Does this model contain its key as OEM installation? or requires installation through a product key?. It will be good if it uses the OEM key?. No need to buy one. That's what I want to know. Does...
  5. Regarding windows 10 clean installation.

Regarding windows 10 clean installation.: Hello sir, I am vaibhav, due to virus issue i was trying to install windows 10 clean installation but while installation when it reaches partition page it shows [ATTACH] This error i dont know what to do... i have dell laptop vostro 3558. I have deleted partition by...
  6. Regarding windows installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Regarding windows installation: I bought a dos laptop Now i need a software to install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-windows-installation/27ab67ba-1f53-4d4d-8d43-ce1bf6f5756b
  7. REGARDING WINDOW 10 INSTALLATION PROCESS

REGARDING WINDOW 10 INSTALLATION PROCESS: DOES MEDIA CREATION TOOL STILL HELP IN DOWNLOADING OF WINDOW 10 IN WINDOW 7. IF YES THEN LET ME KNOW AFTER DOWNLOADING WILL IT NEED SOMETHING MORE TO GET ACTIVATED . AND IF MY WINDOW 7 AND WINDOW 10 GET CORRUPTED THEN WHAT...
  8. Regarding Windows installation

Regarding Windows installation: I am trying to install the windows 10 through usb flash drive... After booted through F12. my flash disk was shown... But after that nothing had displayed for long....Just a black screen...
  9. Question regarding Windows 10 clean install!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question regarding Windows 10 clean install!: Hi all, I was wondering whether Windows 10 installs any hardware related drivers of its own at any point during a clean installation. A while back I did a clean install on my wife's Surface Pro 6 and saved a system image using Macrium Reflect as soon as it was done, without...
  10. Regarding windows 10 installation (usb device)

Regarding windows 10 installation (usb device): So I installed like half of it, till it reached this [img] Dunno what to do, I tried restarting but I just see windows logo and a dark background, help please 51781