Windows 10: regarding touchpad

Discus and support regarding touchpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to activate touchpad gestures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-touchpad/7cc2a140-28ba-4298-bb25-3c9f918b8a2b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Samy15, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Samy15 Win User

regarding touchpad

how to activate touchpad gestures

:)

Samy15, Apr 5, 2019

2. regarding alps touchpad misbehaving

Hi Saurabh,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you try to uninstall and then reinstall the driver from Manufacturer's website and see if it helps.

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right-click on the Touchpad Driver
      and select
      Uninstall
    • Now go to the Manufacturer's Website and download the touchpad driver.
    • Once, the download is complete, run the setup file and install the driver.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Why does action center keep poping up when I click the touchpad?

Hi Andrew,

To assist you better regarding your concern with the action center, we suggest that you follow these steps and see if it'll help resolves the concern:

• Right the Windows icon.

• Select Device Manager.

• Right click on Touchpad, then select Disable.

• Confirm selection - touchpad is disabled

• Repeat the steps, this time select Enable Touchpad.
    Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Oct 2, 2019
  4. nxavis9 Win User

regarding touchpad

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

regarding touchpad

1. regarding touchpad - Similar Threads - regarding touchpad

2. Regarding Viewndow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Viewndow: Hello This Viewndow was published by Cleversort FZ-LLC and i cant uninstall it, when i try to uninstall it and run it as administrator an error pop-up appears and says it cant be open because it contains unwanted apps or malicious apps can someone help me?...
  3. Regarding Viewndow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Viewndow: Hello This Viewndow was published by Cleversort FZ-LLC and i cant uninstall it, when i try to uninstall it and run it as administrator an error pop-up appears and says it cant be open because it contains unwanted apps or malicious apps can someone help me?...
  4. Regarding 0x80070643 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding 0x80070643 error: Dear Group :2024-01 Security Update Win 10- Version 22H2 KB5034441 .... with error : 0x80070643Having the same problem with this update failing . I assume - " we'll " being Microsoft - will try later to fix this problem . ?? Is something in the works ? It has been 2 months...
  5. Problem regarding my Touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem regarding my Touchpad: Good Morning, I am having problems regarding my touchpad. I have done everything I could like deleting the touchpad driver and reinstalling it, etc. but the problem still persists. It sometimes stops working completely or most of the time starts to shake and press the...
  6. Problem regarding my Touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem regarding my Touchpad: Good Morning, I am having problems regarding my touchpad. I have done everything I could like deleting the touchpad driver and reinstalling it, etc. but the problem still persists. It sometimes stops working completely or most of the time starts to shake and press the...
  7. Regarding Driver for precision touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding Driver for precision touchpad: Laptop : Dell XPS 14 L401X WIndows 7, upgraded to windows 10 insider latest build I had a normal touchpad on my laptop. The driver was synaptics pointing device. I wanted a precision touchpad. So, I found some information on this website : How to enable a Precision Touchpad...
  8. Regarding not showing the caption that my touchpad has been turned on/off and my cooling...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding not showing the caption that my touchpad has been turned on/off and my cooling...: When i turn on the touchpad by pressing Function+F10, the note saying "Touchpad on" doesnot show. it is the same when i turn it off. The main problem is with the cooling fans. When i change the speed pressing Function + F5 the note doesn't show silent, balanced, high= modes....
  9. REGARDING LAPTOP TOUCHPAD=KEYBOARD

REGARDING LAPTOP TOUCHPAD=KEYBOARD: HELLO, AS I UPDATED MY WIN10[1803] MY TOUCHPAD+KEYBOARD STOPPED FUNTIONING, EVEN AFTER UPDATING THE DRIVERS MANUALLY AND AUTOMATICALLY FROM THE INTERNET PROBLEM REMAINS THE SAME. CAN GENEIUS MICROSOFT HELP ME....
  10. Regarding Asus Touchpads and Windows 10 Updates

Regarding Asus Touchpads and Windows 10 Updates: After spending the last 24 hours without one, I was finally able to restore the touchpad function on my new Asus R541NA notebook. It disappeared yesterday. This was the second time it has happened after a Windows 10 update. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember the exact...