Windows 10: Regarding touchscreen

Discus and support Regarding touchscreen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear all as I updated the drivers on my laptop LENOVO YOGA 300 its touchscreen stopped working. I think the updated driver is not supporting. I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by [AJAYSINGH], Mar 2, 2021.

1. Regarding touchscreen

Dear all as I updated the drivers on my laptop LENOVO YOGA 300 its touchscreen stopped working. I think the updated driver is not supporting. I need help what should I do to get the compatible driver so that touch screen starts working.

Thanks and regards

:)

[AJAYSINGH], Mar 2, 2021

2. Touchscreen

Hi,

Since you already tried several steps, such as uninstalling/reinstalling the driver, and to the diagnostic tool test failed to rectify the issue on the touchscreen, then we suggest that you contact the device manufacturer for further assistance.

Regards.

Marque Lor, Mar 2, 2021
  3. paulski Win User
    Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Regarding touchscreen

why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Regarding touchscreen

1. Regarding touchscreen - Similar Threads - Regarding touchscreen

2. Regarding Viewndow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Viewndow: Hello This Viewndow was published by Cleversort FZ-LLC and i cant uninstall it, when i try to uninstall it and run it as administrator an error pop-up appears and says it cant be open because it contains unwanted apps or malicious apps can someone help me?...
  3. Regarding Viewndow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Viewndow: Hello This Viewndow was published by Cleversort FZ-LLC and i cant uninstall it, when i try to uninstall it and run it as administrator an error pop-up appears and says it cant be open because it contains unwanted apps or malicious apps can someone help me?...
  4. Regarding 0x80070643 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding 0x80070643 error: Dear Group :2024-01 Security Update Win 10- Version 22H2 KB5034441 .... with error : 0x80070643Having the same problem with this update failing . I assume - " we'll " being Microsoft - will try later to fix this problem . ?? Is something in the works ? It has been 2 months...
  5. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...
  6. Question Regarding Win 11 update

Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...
  7. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I have encountered regarding my storage usage on my Asus laptop.Recently, I have noticed a significant increase in storage consumption attributed to "Other Users," which...
  9. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I have encountered regarding my storage usage on my Asus laptop.Recently, I have noticed a significant increase in storage consumption attributed to "Other Users," which...
  10. Regarding problems with my touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding problems with my touchscreen: Hello, I use an Acer Swift 7 sf713-51 laptop, and the touchscreen doesn't work. I googled and and saw that the laptop is supposed to be touchscreen enabled, but the touchscreen is not working, unfortunately. I also went to Device Manager - Human Interface devices There I...