Windows 10: regarding update of driver software

Discus and support regarding update of driver software in Cortana to solve the problem; I am not able to update my driver serial in windows 10 pro...its showing windows cant find driver software for your device......... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by RUPINDERKAUR2, Aug 8, 2021.

1. regarding update of driver software

I am not able to update my driver serial in windows 10 pro...its showing windows cant find driver software for your device......

:)

RUPINDERKAUR2, Aug 8, 2021
  2. XVI
    xvi Win User

Driver update software

Windows Update should have a considerable amount of good drivers. They'll be listed under the "Optional Updates" section. That should give you rather good functionality right off the bat. If it's a branded PC, latest drivers will likely have to come from the manufacturer's website. For the most part, built-in drivers should be Good Enough™

I don't think I've run across an automagic driver installer that wasn't loaded with malware.

3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond regarding update of driver software :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 8, 2021
  4. regarding update of driver software

Why does driver update software disagree with device manager?

On a whim, I installed IObit's driver updater. to my surprise. Instead of blindly following its suggestions, I used the device manager to update the drivers. Yet some updates that IObit's software listed were not found by device manager. Why is this?

user173724, Aug 8, 2021
Thema:

regarding update of driver software

1. regarding update of driver software - Similar Threads - regarding update driver

2. Regarding Un-Updated Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Un-Updated Drivers: Hello, my problem is that I have many un-updated drivers and I wanted to update it for a while now but I seem to not get a proper answer some say that if my laptops working normally I shouldn't bother updating my driver's but some say that i should for security, privacy and...
  3. Regarding Un-Updated Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Un-Updated Drivers: Hello, my problem is that I have many un-updated drivers and I wanted to update it for a while now but I seem to not get a proper answer some say that if my laptops working normally I shouldn't bother updating my driver's but some say that i should for security, privacy and...
  4. Regarding software installation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding software installation.: I am facing difficulty in installing software, it is showing some features are missing I tried with different laptops but same problem, how to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-software-installation/53aa9e5a-150c-4f53-9af6-639135b30351
  5. Regarding software installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding software installation.: I am facing difficulty in installing software, it is showing some features are missing I tried with different laptops but same problem, how to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-software-installation/53aa9e5a-150c-4f53-9af6-639135b30351
  6. Regarding software centre

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding software centre: Hi ,I am unable to find software centre in computer.1. What could be the reason that i am not having software centre.2. How can i download or get access to software centre....
  7. Regarding software centre

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding software centre: Hi ,I am unable to find software centre in computer.1. What could be the reason that i am not having software centre.2. How can i download or get access to software centre....
  8. Regarding software centre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. regarding the graphics software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regarding the graphics software: The file...
  10. Regarding driver update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regarding driver update: After recent updates, few of my windows driver is not working properly, I tried to update drivers but still facing the same issue, drivers like wifi and Bluetooth not working even after reinstalling from manufacturer official website, I tried to reboot my laptop but still...