Windows 10: regarding USB Fix issue

Discus and support regarding USB Fix issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello guys in order to boot my pc I have made a bootable USBwith help of Rufus software, but while converting it I had got some error at middle of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by John_arthur, Jul 30, 2021.

1. regarding USB Fix issue

Hello guys in order to boot my pc I have made a bootable USBwith help of Rufus software, but while converting it I had got some error at middle of copying .ISO files after then to erase the half copied files when I insert my USB to my pc again it gives me the disconnecting soundbeep sound while disconnecting USB continuously and it is not shown in this pc, disk management, Diskpart and also other software's like Ease US,..etc...I have tried uninstalling driver and updated driver and disabled and enabled it also but no use ....someone please help me to solve this issue regards John Arthur

:)

John_arthur, Jul 30, 2021

2. Issue with USB ports turning off

Hi Mattx1,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Does the issue occur with all the USB devices plugged in to the PC?
    2. Does the issue occur when you plug in the USB device to any of the UISB port on the PC?
    3. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Let us try these steps one by one to check if that makes any difference.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter and check if that helps.

1. From the Settings screen, choose Update & Security.
    2. Select Troubleshoot. Look for Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter and run it.
    3. Follow the on-screen direction to complete the process and if required please apply the fix it.
    4. Once it is done, please reboot the computer and check the status.

Step 2: Suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the USB drivers on the PC to check if that helps.

1. Press ‘Windows + R’ keys, type ‘devmgmt.msc’ in run window and press Enter.
    2. In Device Manager, expand "Universal Serial Bus Controllers".
    3. Right click a device under "Universal Serial Bus Controllers" and click uninstall.
    4. Perform same step for other devices. When completed, restart the computer.
    All USB controllers will reinstall automatically.

Article for Reference.

Automatically diagnose and fix Windows USB problems:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17614/automatically-diagnose-and-fix-windows-usb-problems

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jul 30, 2021
  3. WINDOWS 10 issue regarding the apps and also with the USB devices

Hello Annie,

I understand the difficulty when things won’t work the way they should.
    I will be glad to assist you with the issue you are experiencing with the computer.

As per the description, I suspect it could be a hardware issue regarding the USB device in your computer. Because even after performing all the steps with no avail and still experiencing the USB device issue this could also be a hardware issue. I also
    suggest you to contact your manufacturer and check if it helps you.

Regarding the apps issue, We appreciate your efforts in trying to troubleshoot the issue. Since you have tried many troubleshooting steps with no avail I suggest you to
    reset your system and then try to update and check if it helps.

Reset this PC by
    Keep my files option. While performing reset ensure to select
    Keep my files. It will do the following,

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)
    To Reset you’re PC,

* On your login screen, hold Shift button,
    then right click on Power button and select
    Restart

* Select Troubleshoot> Reset this PC > Keep my files.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

regarding USB Fix issue

How do I fix my USB drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your USB Port. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to remove USB Drivers and re-install the drivers again and check if it helps.

• Open Device Manager.

• Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Note: You might have to scroll down the list to find this item.

• Right-click the first USB controller under
      Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click Uninstall to remove it.

• Repeat the above step for each USB controller that is listed under
      Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and install the drivers.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

regarding USB Fix issue

1. regarding USB Fix issue - Similar Threads - regarding USB Fix

2. Windows 11 and issues regarding USB connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and issues regarding USB connections: A few days ago I began having issues with connecting my Xbox One controller via cable to my desktop PC. It would push a popup saying that the USB port was not providing enough power and it would then disconnect my standing microphone and headset. I would restart and the same...
  3. Windows 11 and issues regarding USB connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and issues regarding USB connections: A few days ago I began having issues with connecting my Xbox One controller via cable to my desktop PC. It would push a popup saying that the USB port was not providing enough power and it would then disconnect my standing microphone and headset. I would restart and the same...
  4. Issue regarding a game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue regarding a game.: Me and a friend are having issues with the Xbox game app. on a game called Conan Exiles, in particular. My friend appears offline, when he's clearly online playing right next to me. His Xbox settings are set for him to be viewed as online, we can chat to each other, invite...
  5. regarding to the word issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regarding to the word issue: word document is not opening in my pc help me regarding to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-to-the-word-issue/513052f7-1697-4390-8477-fbafd0e94ab7
  6. Regarding audio issues

Regarding audio issues: I had a problem with my audio. I am hearing the hissing noise from the speakers. I installed the Realtek 2.182 version. When I installed the version the audio was not there but when I started the system the hissing came. I was asked to update the driver. When I did that in...
  7. Regarding brightness issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding brightness issue: Neither I can increase the brightness level nor can I decrease it in my laptopwindows 10. Even if I scroll my mouse to maximum level or minimum level, there is no effect in the brightness level in my pc. I have purchased my dell laptop in september, and I got to face this...
  8. Regarding issues with DISM not working or fixing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Regarding issues with DISM not working or fixing: Remember this: Unserviceable The registry key The place were I found the hint All I tried My issue was that one update got stuck and was not installing. Ran SFC and nothing bad found, ran dism and always kept coming with my store being Unserviceable. Apparently on version...
  9. regarding keyboard issues

regarding keyboard issues: I have a problem with my keyboard ,some letters like a s d f q w e r like these letters are not working please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/regarding-keyboard-issues/b4071c3a-6641-43ca-95f6-114923d03089
  10. Anyway to fix USB issues?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyway to fix USB issues?: Hey ho. Running build 10135 and playing with it - got my USB tethering working bueno (with Jolla, Äijänpäivänjärvi build, sailfishOS) yesterday until I was playing around with Asus AI suite. Everything worked until I removed AI suite and rebooted - no more USB tethering...