Windows 10: regarding virus

Discus and support regarding virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; dear , my laptop all files are converted to .muslat extension , I have try all antivirus & also reinstall windows with formate , but condition is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JigarDave39, Jun 14, 2019.

1. regarding virus

dear ,

my laptop all files are converted to .muslat extension ,

I have try all antivirus & also reinstall windows with formate , but condition is same ,

some hacker bag money to decrypt this files , please support me.

regarding virus 1d742697-d712-459d-be31-adaa41513277?upload=true.png

:)

JigarDave39, Jun 14, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond regarding virus :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 14, 2019
  3. HammerON Win User
    What is the best anti virus software to get?

There have been a couple threads started in regards to the OP's question. I would suggest reading through this one:
    Best Virus Protection

HammerON, Jun 14, 2019
  4. regarding virus

Which anti-virus application u can suggest me?

Here is the list of some top antivirus software :

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus
    Kaspersky
    AVG Anti-Virus
    Avast! Pro
    Avira

Regards
    Jane

janeparker, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

regarding virus

1. regarding virus - Similar Threads - regarding virus

2. Regarding 1903 new update version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding 1903 new update version: I put m laptop on upgrade to 1903 but this make my laptop unresponding it took so long to get back to normal position so is it safe to install 1903 version of Windows...
  3. I am having trouble updating my win 10 version 1803 regarding it's life cycle ending?

I am having trouble updating my win 10 version 1803 regarding it's life cycle ending?: I am having trouble updating my win 10 version 1803 regarding it's life cycle ending? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-updating-my-win-10-version/fcc67430-168e-4dd0-8832-ce97f825c554
  4. Notification shows the following regarding Virus and threat protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notification shows the following regarding Virus and threat protection: Virus and threat protection. Unauthorized changes blocked controlled folder access blocked C:Window\taskhostw.exe from making changes to memory. What does this mean and is there a way to find out where its coming from? And do i need to do anything about it? I have version...
  5. Complex problem regarding upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

Complex problem regarding upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: In brief: I bought Windows 10 Pro as Upgrade from original version, but had problems. On Sept. 3 I contacted support and through chat a representative took control of my computer and apparently was uploading the update when we our communication was disrupted. I tried to use...
  6. Regarding Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Regarding Antivirus: Hi, I am using a dell laptop with windows 10. I received my laptop with McAfee Antivirus. Do I need this antivirus on a laptop or any antivirus on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/regarding-antivirus/eae194cf-3f90-44c5-852b-f1a8794dbeea
  7. Regarding Resetting of Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding Resetting of Windows 10: Hello .. Pls help me guys.. I just recently did the windows 10 may 2019 update.... But after that i can't boot into my System. It keeps restarting just after the boot logo... I cant even go into safe mode. So please help me if anyone can. And please tell me if i reset my...
  8. Help in regards to advance security settings.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help in regards to advance security settings.: Hello, I added an entry in the advance security settings for the folder WindowsApps, But as I double click on the entry it says it is corrupted and must be deleted. However, I can't remove it since the remove button is grayed out. How do I fix this? I have a Windows 10 Home...
  9. 2nd question regarding last update that messed up my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    2nd question regarding last update that messed up my computer: On 8/4/19, my PC uploaded 3 updates that all had to do with my on screen keyboard. Siince that time my commputer has been typppiing douuble (uncorrected) . So I wrote to you and did as you said but it did not work. I see the culprit on event viewer as a "keyboard update" on...
  10. I have a question Regarding Cortana

in Cortana
    I have a question Regarding Cortana: I have been a Microsoft Fan to 2016 to present, and i have windows in many laptops that my dad gave me(one was windows 7 and the other was windows 10 and they were **** ), but what i love about windows is cortana, without it windows 10 is like windows 7 ,and I never had...