Windows 10: regarding virus

Discus and support regarding virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; dear , my laptop all files are converted to .muslat extension , I have try all antivirus & also reinstall windows with formate , but condition is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JigarDave39, Jun 14, 2019.

1. regarding virus

dear ,

my laptop all files are converted to .muslat extension ,

I have try all antivirus & also reinstall windows with formate , but condition is same ,

some hacker bag money to decrypt this files , please support me.

regarding virus 1d742697-d712-459d-be31-adaa41513277?upload=true.png

:)

JigarDave39, Jun 14, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond regarding virus :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 14, 2019
  3. HammerON Win User
    What is the best anti virus software to get?

There have been a couple threads started in regards to the OP's question. I would suggest reading through this one:
    Best Virus Protection

HammerON, Jun 14, 2019
  4. regarding virus

Which anti-virus application u can suggest me?

Here is the list of some top antivirus software :

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus
    Kaspersky
    AVG Anti-Virus
    Avast! Pro
    Avira

Regards
    Jane

janeparker, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

regarding virus

1. regarding virus - Similar Threads - regarding virus

2. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  3. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  4. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my computer or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly...
  5. Question regarding encrypted removable drives and virus scans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding encrypted removable drives and virus scans: My antivirus Kaspersky Plus is configured to scan removable drives upon insertion, but when I insert a drive that has been encrypted via VeraCrypt it is unable to process the drive.I would like to know if this could potentially pose a threat to my PC in regards to malware...
  6. Question regarding encrypted removable drives and virus scans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding encrypted removable drives and virus scans: My antivirus Kaspersky Plus is configured to scan removable drives upon insertion, but when I insert a drive that has been encrypted via VeraCrypt it is unable to process the drive.I would like to know if this could potentially pose a threat to my PC in regards to malware...
  7. Regarding windows security virus and thread protection settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Regarding windows security virus and thread protection settings: Hi i am naga . My laptop virus and thread protection real time protection is not switching on . I don't know what happened . I tried with gpedit, services and registry editors also none of them worked for me . Can you suggest me right solution . I don't have another anti...
  8. regarding virus and threat protection page

regarding virus and threat protection page: good evening,I am facing problem with windows defender. I cant turn on the Microsoft defender antivirus. Its showing IT administrator has restricted the usage of the following please try again later, although I got some solutions from the internet and tried to access it but...
  9. Regarding a virus protection

Regarding a virus protection: Hello, I am in need of virus protection for my hp pavilion 15 i7. Its windows. I need virus protection which is giving less effort on my pc. If I can get a quick reply Its better....
  10. Notification shows the following regarding Virus and threat protection

Notification shows the following regarding Virus and threat protection: Virus and threat protection. Unauthorized changes blocked controlled folder access blocked C:Window\taskhostw.exe from making changes to memory. What does this mean and is there a way to find out where its coming from? And do i need to do anything about it? I have version...