Windows 10: regarding voice command

Discus and support regarding voice command in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; after the update of cortana to latest cortana beta version ,the voice activation isn't working. and on trying to activate it says windows voice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GAURAVMUKHERJEE32, Nov 14, 2019.

1. regarding voice command

after the update of cortana to latest cortana beta version ,the voice activation isn't working. and on trying to activate it says windows voice activation isn't working. what should I do to resolve it??

:)

GAURAVMUKHERJEE32, Nov 14, 2019

2. How to use voice command on Lumia 530

Hi,

Courtesy of
    T-Mobile.com

To set up Cortana to use for voice commands, follow these steps:

• Create or sign into your exisiting
      Microsoft account
    • On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Cortana.
    • Follow the instructions shown on your phone.

Note: To turn off Cortana, open Cortana > Menu > Settings > Turn off.

To open apps using voice commands, follow these steps:

• Tap the microphone.
    • Say "open" followed by the name of the application.
    • Answer any clarifying questions from Cortana.

To use voice dialing to call a contact, follow these steps:

• Tap the microphone.
    • Say "call" followed by the name of the contact.
    • Answer any clarifying questions from Cortana.
    To write and send a text message (SMS) using voice commands, follow these steps:

• Tap the microphone.
    • Say "text message."
    • Answer any clarifying questions from Cortana create and send message.

Smittychat., Nov 14, 2019
  3. ogremum Win User
    x6 voice commands

Sorry but I must be stupid. I have gone into the settings, voice commands, clicked options but I do not have a remove all in that list. List only shows open, settings, voice command tutorial, help, exit in the listing.

If I open a voice command subsetting and then open options I get change command, playback, settings, voice command tutorial, help and exit.

any help would be gratefully received.

ogremum, Nov 14, 2019
  4. E Stone Win User

regarding voice command

Installation Error for Voice Command 1.5

I received the same error as the original poster:

Voice Command has encountered a problem. Restart Voice Command and try again.

Interestingly, Voice Command is not even listed when you go to Start-->Programs on the device. If you hit the Messaging key (which is auto-assigned to Voice Command), it will produce that same error listed above.

The installation process that I followed was to install the Voice Command software on my XP Pro laptop and then install it on my 8525 device via ActiveSync 4.5. I got the same install error the original error posted but continued through the install and
    eventually got the "encountered a problem" error I listed above. Then I tried following the suggestion to uninstall Voice Command from both the device and the laptop, reboot the laptop, and then reinstall Voice Command on the laptop. After that was done,
    I copied the CAB file from the laptop to my 8525 and initiated the install directly on my device. I received the same errors that I encountered before.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

E Stone, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

regarding voice command

1. regarding voice command - Similar Threads - regarding voice command

2. Microsoft Cortana voice commands to control Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Cortana voice commands to control Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft’s digital assistant, Cortana, is one of the best features of Windows 10. Cortana is very similar to Amazon’s Alexa and Apple’s Siri, it can perform a variety of functions like open an application, search for files, check the weather, [...] This...
  3. voice activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    voice activated: Hi, I am hoping gain some knowledge in work with products that will become my voice as I type. I had to have a complete Laryngectomy approximately one month ago and has left me unable to speak at all. Hopefully this will not be forever as I still have treatments to do....
  4. New Approaches to Home & Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    New Approaches to Home & Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders: [ATTACH] As Xbox Insiders, your feedback helps inform the decisions and updates we make on Xbox, from new features to how gamers interact with the console itself. Based on your valuable feedback, we’ve been continuing to iterate on two key experiences on Xbox, delivering...
  5. Voice rEcorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice rEcorder: Hi. Every so often, we’re given online training to do through the federal government website at work. These trainings are essentially interactive PowerPoint presentations, which have audio recordings giving the “lecture” part of the training. While I’m able to use the Snip...
  6. The Voice Input And The Voice Output Are Gone

The Voice Input And The Voice Output Are Gone: So, I own a Lenovo Legion Y730 Gaming Laptop. Today I was just playing Counter Strike Global Offensive. My Discord Was Working All Fine. Then I decided to free some space. Then I used my ordinary Cleaner for Windows 10. Everything went well until i started playing Minecraft....
  7. Voice on DVD

Voice on DVD: When playing a DVD on my Lenovo desktop I hear the background music but no audio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-on-dvd/0b08c6fd-b7e0-4c66-a546-c4117d0f589e
  8. Background Voice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background Voice: Since I got windows 10 I can no longer talk with anybody without them hearing my system sound (Skype, discord). I tried absolutely anything but perhaps im missing something? When I muted my microphone my friend could no longer hear my system..This never happened with Windows...
  9. Closing Cortana with a voice command

Closing Cortana with a voice command: Hi! I would like to ask someone more informed than me, or members of the insider program, if there are plans or rumors about adding this feature to Cortana: ability to close her with a voice command. Something like "Thank you" or "See ya" would be very nice and useful!!!...
  10. Voice recognition

Voice recognition: I want to use voice-recognition in Spanish, I installED Windows in Spanish, when I go to voice-recognition I can install the microphone and the reading comes in Spanish. However when I go to start voice-recognition, a message appears that the interface and the computer...