Windows 10: Regarding vpn connectivity.

Discus and support Regarding vpn connectivity. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am facing issue while connecting to VPN. Please assist me because I am unable to connect to vpn in personal laptop and because of that not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jayshree Jagdale, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Regarding vpn connectivity.

Hi,

I am facing issue while connecting to VPN.

Please assist me because I am unable to connect to vpn in personal laptop and because of that not able to access vm and not able to work as well.

Regards,

Jayshree

:)

Jayshree Jagdale, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Sep 16, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Regarding vpn connectivity. :D

P4-630, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Regarding vpn connectivity.

vpn is not working

Hi,

To address your concern, provide the answers to the following:

• Is your WiFi enabled when trying to connect to VPN?
    • Were you able to use WiFi without connecting to VPN?

If you can use WiFi properly without connecting to VPN, we suggest that you refer to your company's IT folks.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Regarding vpn connectivity.

1. Regarding vpn connectivity. - Similar Threads - Regarding vpn connectivity

2. VPN CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN CONNECTION: I am trying to set up a VPN connection and I am getting this message saying the connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed. How do I solve this?...
  3. VPN CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN CONNECTION: I am trying to set up a VPN connection and I am getting this message saying the connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed. How do I solve this?...
  4. vpn connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    vpn connection: Do i need a VPN connection if i am only using my laptop at home. I am retired so no work is done at home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpn-connection/c9cb8e3d-c46a-4f6c-a847-76351e479010
  5. VPN Connect

VPN Connect: Hi I am very much a novice when it comes to network config. I am current working on establishing a VPN connection between multiple computers to share files & work data via WAN and I need help with a couple questions So far, I’ve been able to create a PPTP VPN server using...
  6. VPN connection

VPN connection: Hi I have a weird issue using a VPN, for some reason it wont work on my main machine ( version 2004 build 19041.423 ) The things I have tested : At first I thought it was a network issue , so i trued the set up the vpn with the same credentials on my crapy laptop and...
  7. VPN Not Connecting

VPN Not Connecting: My vpn while connecting gives error "The L2TP connection attempt failed because the security layer encountered a processing error during initial negotiations with the remote computer" This error is mostly faces when user change its internet connection. VPN connect on one...
  8. VPN CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VPN CONNECTION: i have been asked to connect to the VPN provided by the school to activate my windows. however, the VPN connection keeps saying my password to the username is incorrect despite typing and keying in correctly and i have tried multiple times but i am still unable to do so...
  9. VPN CONNECTION

VPN CONNECTION: Have setup a network connection in windows 10 to use with a VPN [FREEVPN.ME] but, when I try to connect, it states 'connecting' and does not say 'connected'. Is this a firewall problem? Anyone familiar with FREEVPN.ME?...
  10. connecting to vpn

connecting to vpn: is there any way to connect to a VPN without actually moving to whole another page? 13105