Windows 10: Regarding Warning Issue on my Computer

Discus and support Regarding Warning Issue on my Computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, I checked Windows Event Timer, and this keep showing up: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Azaan_194, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Azaan_194 Win User

Regarding Warning Issue on my Computer

Recently, I checked Windows Event Timer, and this keep showing up:

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}

and APPID

{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

to the user DESKTOP-CPG2APV\azaan SID S-1-5-21-3476358079-4027864624-1710461814-1001 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Is this normal? If it can be fixed, how I can do it?

:)

Azaan_194, Dec 8, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Are these good computer parts?

if your concerned about picking incompatible parts use the link below to make a PC parts list. It will warn You of any issues in regards to compatibility, and allow You to find the Lowest price out of the provided Etailers.

System Builder

jboydgolfer, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Regarding Warning Issue on my Computer

Low Memory warning for Firefox in Windows 10

Hi,

In order for us to properly address your concern regarding the "Low Memory" warning, we would like to gather more information:

• Are you getting this warning when using other browsers?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the warning message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Regarding Warning Issue on my Computer

1. Regarding Warning Issue on my Computer - Similar Threads - Regarding Warning Issue

2. Issue regarding plug in headset and computer..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue regarding plug in headset and computer..: I have been having an issue recently regarding sound and my computer whenever it comes to my headset.After I had a bluescreen, my headset while detected by my computer and labeled as functional has stopped working and does not produce any sound.The mic is still able to work...
  3. Issue regarding plug in headset and computer..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue regarding plug in headset and computer..: I have been having an issue recently regarding sound and my computer whenever it comes to my headset.After I had a bluescreen, my headset while detected by my computer and labeled as functional has stopped working and does not produce any sound.The mic is still able to work...
  4. Issue regarding my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue regarding my laptop: My touchpad isn't working. I have windows 11 and whenever i try to click using my touchpad it never works. This problem started happening from a month ago but i don't know how to fix it. I hope anyone can be of assistance to this problem. Thank you...
  5. Issue regarding my laptop

Issue regarding my laptop: My touchpad isn't working. I have windows 11 and whenever i try to click using my touchpad it never works. This problem started happening from a month ago but i don't know how to fix it. I hope anyone can be of assistance to this problem. Thank you...
  6. Regarding Computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Regarding Computer: Hi, How can I use my old computer hard disk means it will be plugged in cpu cabinet and in hard disk there will be no os but if I plug my usb cable in usb port after that in my mobile I can upload files...
  7. Regarding Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Computer: Hi, How can I use my old computer hard disk means it will be plugged in cpu cabinet and in hard disk there will be no os but if I plug my usb cable in usb port after that in my mobile I can upload files...
  8. Regarding Computer

9. Fair warning regarding 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fair warning regarding 2004 update: I dunno what the devs and testers are getting paid for at microsoft, but updating to the 2004 version of win10 removed office 365 from my pc. Outlook.exe is simply not found, the rest of the apps wont start. Congrats for the great update! submitted by...
  10. Regarding my issue with "Windows Not Activated".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding my issue with "Windows Not Activated".: This is an update to my problem from 3-4 days ago. I want to thank all those that replied. Nothing that was suggested worked except good old fashioned patience and persistence. Finally, just started restarting, shutting down and rebooting, ran System Mechanic deep scan,...