Windows 10: Regarding WDAGUtility account

Discus and support Regarding WDAGUtility account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I updated to Windows 11 22H2 today, I have a windows 11 home edition now i dont know how but i somehow enabled WDAGUtility now it has a account named... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aditya_05, Sep 28, 2022.

1. aditya_05 Win User

Regarding WDAGUtility account

I updated to Windows 11 22H2 today, I have a windows 11 home edition now i dont know how but i somehow enabled WDAGUtility now it has a account named Administrator and it can access my C drive without even need to entering password. How to disable it?

:)

aditya_05, Sep 28, 2022

2. WDAGUtility acting as administrator

There seems to be something missing here. Replacing a hard drive usually means that the new disk is completely blank that Windows needs to be reloaded. You say nothing at all how Windows got back onto the replacement disk.

Frederik Long, Sep 28, 2022
  3. PSchober Win User
    WDAGUtility acting as administrator

I had the hard drive replaced on my Dell laptop and it came back with WDAGUtility as administrator. I can't add or delete programs on my windows 10. I'm listed as local account. No one else is listed on the computer as a user.

1. I've tried going under settings and accounts. There isn't a family & other people to click on there.

2. Of course, I can't delete the antivirus, EST NOD32 antivirus.

3. There is no administrator listed to switch accounts.

4. After I type netplwiz in run the computer says I need the admin name & password but the only option is NO.

5. I've tried control userpasswords2, of course, I can't change anything.

Is there anything else I can try? I'm thinking I'm going to need to reinstall Windows.

PSchober, Sep 28, 2022
  4. Regarding WDAGUtility account

WDAGUtility Account Horror

I have lost my Administrative rights on MY computer to WDAGUtility Account by Microsoft. How do I get my control back? I am perpetually stuck in a Public Network on MY computer because I don't have any rights to make changes as Microsoft has taken it away
    from me with the WEAGUtility. Help!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet

LauraRichardson1, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

Regarding WDAGUtility account

1. Regarding WDAGUtility account - Similar Threads - Regarding WDAGUtility account

2. Regarding WDAGUtility account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding WDAGUtility account: I updated to Windows 11 22H2 today, I have a windows 11 home edition now i dont know how but i somehow enabled WDAGUtility now it has a account named Administrator and it can access my C drive without even need to entering password. How to disable it?...
  3. Regarding Accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Regarding Accounts: I just bought a new laptop. While setting it up, I chose personal account instead of Organisation account. Now, I want to change the account from personal to Business one. If anyone has any ideas regarding this, I would happy to try them out....
  4. Regarding Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Accounts: I just bought a new laptop. While setting it up, I chose personal account instead of Organisation account. Now, I want to change the account from personal to Business one. If anyone have any ideas regarding this, I would happy to try them out....
  5. Regarding Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Accounts: I just bought a new laptop. While setting it up, I chose personal account instead of Organisation account. Now, I want to change the account from personal to Business one. If anyone have any ideas regarding this, I would happy to try them out....
  6. Regarding Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Regarding ms account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding ms account: I bought a new laptop with inbuilt MS office student. My old laptop also had inbuilt MS office student. Can I use the existing microsoft account in my new laptop? Is it possible to access the files created using onenote in the new laptop?...
  8. Regarding Accounts..

Regarding Accounts..: In setting when i open ''accounts'' tab and click "your info" Its shows i am an "administrator".. Now when i click on "sign with local account instead" nothing happens... Conclusion: i am not able to sign in with a local account ....
  9. regarding my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    regarding my account: I opened my cmd and typed =net user administrator /active:yes,and logged in my administrator account.I sign out my account and logged in with my default account.but after login,I found that everything was missing which i installed on my desktop,i lost my all accounts like...
  10. WDAGUtility acting as administrator

WDAGUtility acting as administrator: I had the hard drive replaced on my Dell laptop and it came back with WDAGUtility as administrator. I can't add or delete programs on my windows 10. I'm listed as local account. No one else is listed on the computer as a user. 1. I've tried going under settings and...