Windows 10: Regarding Wi Fi adapter problem.

Discus and support Regarding Wi Fi adapter problem. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I don't know what to do? I installed Wireless Driver but still I am getting this problem. Please reply and provide solution for this as soon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SourabhSoni1, Sep 14, 2018.

1. SourabhSoni1 Win User

Regarding Wi Fi adapter problem.

Regarding Wi Fi adapter problem. 61ca6fce-7ed8-47ec-b0b8-a7c248ed8306?upload=true.png

I don't know what to do? I installed Wireless Driver but still I am getting this problem. Please reply and provide solution for this as soon as possible.

:)

SourabhSoni1, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Norton Win User

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Vanessa Yar Win User
    Windows 10 Wi-Fi Adapter Issues after 17134.254 Update

Hi Denzel,

Since the issue on your Wi-Fi adapter started after installing the latest update, then this could be a driver-related concern. The current driver may not be compatible that's why your wireless connection keeps disconnecting. For us to sort this out, I suggest
    updating the driver of the Wi-Fi adapter. Please follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Network adapters category, right-click your Wi-Fi adapter, then click
      Update Driver.
    3. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
    5. You may also check the Wi-Fi manufacturer's website for its latest driver in case Windows didn't find a new driver.

If the issue persists, then you may opt to roll back it's driver.

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Network adapters category, right-click your Wi-Fi adapter, then click
      Properties.
    3. Click on the Driver tab, then click Roll Back Driver.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
    5. Click OK once done.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please let me know by replying to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 14, 2018
  4. LarryWind Win User

USB Wi-Fi adapter not showing on tray

no, the driver it's for windows 8 but it works, the only problem is can't connect/switch from tray list

LarryWind, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Regarding Wi Fi adapter problem. - Similar Threads - Regarding adapter problem

2. Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi: Hi after using my laptop (Mecer) for a while, my wifi (Available networks not showing) stopped working). I'm currently using Windows 10 (I updated a day before the problem started) Additional info: I ran Command Prompt sfc /scannow and Dism /online /Cleanup-Image...
  3. Wi-fi

Wi-fi: My Laptop won't display a network that's available, even though it knows this network, connects automatically and hasn't done this before when there's Wi-fi around. So far, the only Wi-fi network it's displaying, is my school's Wi-fi and that's far out of range, so I don't...
  4. Wi-Fi Adapter keeps disabling itself.

Wi-Fi Adapter keeps disabling itself.: My Wi-Fi adapter kept disabling itself and now I can't enable it again, for the past few month or more when my internet connect fails I kept disabling and enabling it and now it's disabling itself. I've tried to troubleshoot it myself but all I can come up with is to restart...
  5. Intel 7260 AC Wi-Fi adapter

Intel 7260 AC Wi-Fi adapter: I have a Dell XPS 8700 that came with a Dell 1704 A/B/G/N Wi-Fi adapter. This is a rebranded Broadcom card. After Windows 10 Pro conversion since July 2015, the Wi-Fi adapter worked fine but if I activated Hyper-V with Windows 10 Pro, I got BSODs with error 0x50 like: On...
  6. USB Wi-Fi adapter not showing on tray

USB Wi-Fi adapter not showing on tray: Latest driver installed, StarTech USB300WN2X2D, Mediatek/Ralink RT3572L ​ [img] 18087
  7. Usb Wi-Fi adapter not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb Wi-Fi adapter not working: I've recently bought a nano usb wi-fi adapter and on it's packaging it says it's only compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7. Indeed its drivers don't work on Windows 10 9879, the device is recognized but it doesn't work. Is there a way around this? Any help will be greatly...
  8. Constant Wi-fi problems

Constant Wi-fi problems: I have a new desktop purchased less than a month ago and I am experiencing constant problems with my wi-fi. My ISP is utter ****, but these problems are unique to my PC as when they occur my other devices such as my iPad 2 and Android phone remain connected. I am using a...
  9. Wi-Fi Adapter not visible in Network Connections

Wi-Fi Adapter not visible in Network Connections: I've encountered a problem with my Wireless connection as I think the driver got corrupted when Windows 10's auto update tried updating it but failed. The result was me being unable to "Enable" the adapter in Network and Sharing Centre/Network Adapters. It kept on saying...
  10. Problem with driver for Ethernet and Wi-Fi Adapter

Problem with driver for Ethernet and Wi-Fi Adapter: I have been using windows 10 for past few months. Internet was working fine with both Ethernet and Wi-Fi till yesterday. Today when I turned on Laptop , both of them stopped working. Problems found by Troubleshooter : * there might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi...