Windows 10: Regarding wifi problem

Discus and support Regarding wifi problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Asus vivobook gaming core i5 8th Gen-8gb Ram/512gb ssd/window 10/4gb graphic card NIVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 MODEL NUMBER-F571GD-BQ259T. , two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by akashpatel_934, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Regarding wifi problem

I have Asus vivobook gaming core i5 8th Gen-8gb Ram/512gb ssd/window 10/4gb graphic card NIVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 MODEL NUMBER-F571GD-BQ259T. , two days ago, my laptop WiFi was working fine and then when I again opened it for further studies wifi got disabled, there was no wifi sign.

I don't know why this problem occurred .However yesterday i noticed that WiFi button & Mobile Hotspot buttons were missing when i clicked "Network icon" on taskbar. There was only "Airplane mode" button but button was grayed out and couldn't click

Then i opened Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Network and Sharing Center - Change adapter settings However there was only "Ethernet icon" And Wireless connection icon was missing

After that i opened Device manager>Network Adapters I couldn't find any Wireless adapters So i did this View>Show Hidden Devices and Action>Scan for hardware changes After these commands I found my Wireless adapter in Device manager However it looked like "Hidden file" and problem wasn't solved I tried to enable it by using right click option However "enable" option wasn't there. So i clicked "properties" and it showed me this message "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45" Then i uninstalled it because i thought my laptop would reinstall it automatically However i was wrong. My WiFi adapter is missing and not working. I don't want to Reset my laptop Because it will delete all my apps and programs And i'm not sure Resetting PC will fix this issue. Please i need some help How can i fix this problem Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

akashpatel_934, Jul 31, 2020

2. regarding wifi connectivity problem

Hi Shaikh,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Bob338 Win User
    Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Regarding wifi problem

wifi connection problem

Hi,

To better assist you with the WiFi connection issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are your other devices able to connect to the same WiFi connection and working fine?
    • Have you tried to restart your WiFi router?
    • Which OS build version is currently running to your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Regarding wifi problem

1. Regarding wifi problem - Similar Threads - Regarding wifi problem

2. Problem Regarding WiFi and Bluetooth Driver in Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Regarding WiFi and Bluetooth Driver in Win11: Hello, i am using windows 11 and software is latest upgraded. But from last 1-2 months in my Asus laptop, sometimes blutooth or sometimes WiFi driver gets disabled. I visited service center, and they said this is problem by Microsoft in windows 11 so you can wait till they...
  3. Problem Regarding WiFi and Bluetooth Driver in Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Regarding WiFi and Bluetooth Driver in Win11: Hello, i am using windows 11 and software is latest upgraded. But from last 1-2 months in my Asus laptop, sometimes blutooth or sometimes WiFi driver gets disabled. I visited service center, and they said this is problem by Microsoft in windows 11 so you can wait till they...
  4. regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem: Hello Microsoft Team, I am Windows 10 user.My Desktop Keyboard stops working sometimes randomly and i have to replug it to make the keyboard work. In this situuation my Mouse reamains unaffected. the only problem is with keyboard.Another problem is with Wifi Connectivity....
  5. regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem: Hello Microsoft Team, I am Windows 10 user.My Desktop Keyboard stops working sometimes randomly and i have to replug it to make the keyboard work. In this situuation my Mouse reamains unaffected. the only problem is with keyboard.Another problem is with Wifi Connectivity....
  6. regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Regarding the wifi disconnecting issue

Regarding the wifi disconnecting issue: Hi,My laptop has been disconnecting the wifi randomly since a year ago. Today I found out that my wifi disconnects whenever the wifi speed goes above 100Kbps for about a few seconds continuously. To confirm it I ran Speedtest by Ookla. whenever I run it the wifi disconnects....
  8. regarding issues on connecting with wifi

regarding issues on connecting with wifi: My PC is detecting every wifi around me except mine. I watched many videos to find the solution for this. They said that go to wifi adapter properties>configure>countryregion and after that they said to change the value of it . I have the problem that countryregion option is...
  9. Regarding my PC WIFI scanning

Regarding my PC WIFI scanning: Hello guys I am John Arthur I have got some weird problem that is while turning on my mobile hotspot in my pc wifi settings my device is not shownI have reset my network settings, and also tried resetting using the Netsh command and also tries hidden network options but the...
  10. Regarding a problem in windows.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding a problem in windows.: Hii, Iam using Windows 10 in my laptop but not sure whether it is genuine version or not. But I keep the windows to auto upgrade. Iam facing many problems now. Like a licence file is not getting copied into the local disk c files i.e I can't get total control of the local...