Windows 10: REGARDING WINDOW 11

Discus and support REGARDING WINDOW 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have dell Inspiron with rygen 7 3700uProcessor. As we know that performance of rygen processor backed PC's is dipping 15-20%. I am having upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HARSH BIND, Oct 23, 2021.

1. REGARDING WINDOW 11

Hi,I have dell Inspiron with rygen 7 3700uProcessor. As we know that performance of rygen processor backed PC's is dipping 15-20%. I am having upgrade for window 11 available in settings.Should I upgrade now or wait for few months to get every thing fixed regarding performance dip .Thanks in advance.

:)

HARSH BIND, Oct 23, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 23, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond REGARDING WINDOW 11 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

REGARDING WINDOW 11

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

REGARDING WINDOW 11

1. REGARDING WINDOW 11 - Similar Threads - REGARDING WINDOW

2. I am on Chromebook typing this in and I have a Brilliant idea for Windows regarding Window...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am on Chromebook typing this in and I have a Brilliant idea for Windows regarding Window...: Dear Microsoft please add the ability to reset Window sizes to default values because there is a File Explorer glitch where the Window is huge then it's default size, you can make this a context Menu Feature and it resets the default Window size this would help people like me...
  3. I am on Chromebook typing this in and I have a Brilliant idea for Windows regarding Window...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am on Chromebook typing this in and I have a Brilliant idea for Windows regarding Window...: Dear Microsoft please add the ability to reset Window sizes to default values because there is a File Explorer glitch where the Window is huge then it's default size, you can make this a context Menu Feature and it resets the default Window size this would help people like me...
  4. Not receiving call from Microsoft Service Request regarding issues in activating Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not receiving call from Microsoft Service Request regarding issues in activating Windows 10 Pro: My service request number is 7037937033. My previous support request number 7037930190, where now if I check it is written that "Issue is resolved" and I haven't even received a call in the first place, is closed.I have an issue where I am unable to activate my Windows 10 Pro...
  5. Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the necessary certification requirements for selling Windows system software in my computer shop in India.As part of the business regulations in India, there is a requirement to...
  6. Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the necessary certification requirements for selling Windows system software in my computer shop in India.As part of the business regulations in India, there is a requirement to...
  7. Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software

8. Regarding chkdsk /r windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding chkdsk /r windows 8.1: I runned the chkdsk /r in my windows 8.1 hp laptop a few hours ago and its still in 13% i tried interrupting it, i tried taking of the battery and putting it backwhich took me to this place where i can choose restart or advanced system options something like that and even...
  9. Regarding chkdsk /r windows 8.1

Regarding chkdsk /r windows 8.1: I runned the chkdsk /r in my windows 8.1 hp laptop a few hours ago and its still in 13% i tried interrupting it, i tried taking of the battery and putting it backwhich took me to this place where i can choose restart or advanced system options something like that and even...
  10. I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows'

I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows': Hello,I have a permanent mark on my laptop's right bottom that says "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows". However, when I go to settings, I encounter some problems such as an error code. I have attached some pictures for your reference.Error message -...