Windows 10: regarding window

Discus and support regarding window in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Karan Nar, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Karan Nar Win User

regarding window

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070424)

:)

Karan Nar, Oct 6, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond regarding window :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 6, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

regarding window

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

regarding window

1. regarding window - Similar Threads - regarding window

2. Not receiving call from Microsoft Service Request regarding issues in activating Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not receiving call from Microsoft Service Request regarding issues in activating Windows 10 Pro: My service request number is 7037937033. My previous support request number 7037930190, where now if I check it is written that "Issue is resolved" and I haven't even received a call in the first place, is closed.I have an issue where I am unable to activate my Windows 10 Pro...
  3. Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software

Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the necessary certification requirements for selling Windows system software in my computer shop in India.As part of the business regulations in India, there is a requirement to...
  4. Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the necessary certification requirements for selling Windows system software in my computer shop in India.As part of the business regulations in India, there is a requirement to...
  5. Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Regarding chkdsk /r windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding chkdsk /r windows 8.1: I runned the chkdsk /r in my windows 8.1 hp laptop a few hours ago and its still in 13% i tried interrupting it, i tried taking of the battery and putting it backwhich took me to this place where i can choose restart or advanced system options something like that and even...
  7. Regarding chkdsk /r windows 8.1

Regarding chkdsk /r windows 8.1: I runned the chkdsk /r in my windows 8.1 hp laptop a few hours ago and its still in 13% i tried interrupting it, i tried taking of the battery and putting it backwhich took me to this place where i can choose restart or advanced system options something like that and even...
  8. I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows'

I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows': Hello,I have a permanent mark on my laptop's right bottom that says "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows". However, when I go to settings, I encounter some problems such as an error code. I have attached some pictures for your reference.Error message -...
  9. I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows'

I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows': Hello,I have a permanent mark on my laptop's right bottom that says "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows". However, when I go to settings, I encounter some problems such as an error code. I have attached some pictures for your reference.Error message -...
  10. I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows'

in Windows 10 Gaming