Windows 10: Regarding windows 10 2004 version update.

Discus and support Regarding windows 10 2004 version update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since i have updated my laptop to new version of Windows 10 200464 bit , i am having a display problem i.e sometimes my display starts blinking not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZaidQidwai, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Regarding windows 10 2004 version update.

Since i have updated my laptop to new version of Windows 10 200464 bit , i am having a display problem i.e sometimes my display starts blinking not flickerwhen i put in power supply which is too frustrating , this does not happen when i run my laptop on charger . I also changed my charger and power supply .

To resolve the issue I did so many things :

1. Deleted my display drivers and then re-install them .

2. Run an antivirus full scan.

3.Defragmentation .

4. Showed my laptop to service center to which they said there is nothing wrong with the display , and requested me to reset the laptop to which i am not looking forward to because i have too many thing installed on my hard drive .

5.Installed latest drivers from trusted sites.AMD,NIVIDIA

6. Installed all latest OS updates as well as display drivers .

BUT IT DID NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM AT ALL!

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE AND RESLOVE THE PROBLEM WITH A DISPLAY UPDATE .

I have HP gaming laptop

HP-pavilion 15-ec0101AX1 month old

specs : AMD ryzen 5 3550h with radeon vega 8 graphics

NVIDIA geforce gtx 1650 4gb

RAM:16gb

HDD:1 tb

:)

ZaidQidwai, Oct 2, 2020

2. Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Change of message on Windows Update as regards 2004

I would suggest reading the list of Known Issues.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...indows-10-2004

I was able to force install it in early June, and I tested it for a couple days before rolling back to 1909.

Microsoft apparently has now decided to block force installs.

OldNavyGuy, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Tuxhar Win User

Regarding windows 10 2004 version update.

Windows 10 Version 2004 update regarding

Recently my HP Pavilion 15 laptop had revived windows 10 version 2004 update, once after updating the system it started running very slow.

To resolve this lagging issue, i re-installed fresh copy of windows through available recovery feature in Windows 10 Home edition.

System is showing Windows version 2004, but i am not able to use those features from an update of 2004.

how can i start using features of version 2004?

please help.

Thank you.

Tuxhar, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Regarding windows 10 2004 version update.

1. Regarding windows 10 2004 version update. - Similar Threads - Regarding 2004 version

2. Regarding Windows 10 version 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding Windows 10 version 2004 update: It's been a while, I haven't received any update of 20H1 or 20H2. Now the version I'm using its support is going to expire, So when can I get an update regarding 20H1 or 20H2. I'm using ASUS Vivobook S X510UNR...
  3. Windows 10 update to Version 2004

Windows 10 update to Version 2004: I have tried several times to update my computer to version 2004 after getting a message that updates are available. The version fails to install with error code 0x8024016. What do I need to do? Thank you....
  4. I have question regarding windows 10 version 2004 update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have question regarding windows 10 version 2004 update?: Hello, my family member just had problem with youtube play button so he assumed he just had to update the windows and ended up start downloading/installing to version 2004; I resolved the youtube issue by clearing cache/cookies but he started the update process anyway. I...
  5. Windows 10 Version 2004 update regarding

Windows 10 Version 2004 update regarding: Recently my HP Pavilion 15 laptop had revived windows 10 version 2004 update, once after updating the system it started running very slow. To resolve this lagging issue, i re-installed fresh copy of windows through available recovery feature in Windows 10 Home edition....
  6. WIndows 10 version 2004 update

WIndows 10 version 2004 update: How long should the Windows 10 version 2004 update take? Mine has been updating for 9 hours and has not even restarted once yet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-2004-update/f5343f79-990c-4557-833b-4a6e2f04f69d
  7. Windows 10 Update, version 2004

Windows 10 Update, version 2004: I have a customize HP computer already came with Windows 10 Pro, this update will not install, as soon as it gets to 98% it starts the download over and reinstalls. What the bloody h*ll is going on? I don't understand, I turned off all of my virus protection and firewalls to...
  8. Windows 10 update version 2004

Windows 10 update version 2004: I am using windows 10 pro and recently i re-installed my system due to hardware changes. After installing i have received the windows 10 update only upto version 1909. How can i update it to recent version 2004 may 2020 update...
  9. I have a doubt regarding the latest 'Windows 10 , version 2004' update...

I have a doubt regarding the latest 'Windows 10 , version 2004' update...: Some time ago, like an hour or so, i started the update in my laptop , but it is just showing'Getting Things Ready' and it gets 100% then it shows'Downloading' then it becomes 100% and then it shows' installation pending' and then the installation starts and even it gets...
  10. Windows 10 update version 2004

Windows 10 update version 2004: Not sure if anyone had same problems as me with the above update but one to be careful of if you have not yet done the update. I have 2 laptops with different specs but a decent broadband system, and the download from start to finish took 19 hours, maybe my issue was a one...