Windows 10: Regarding windows 10 build 17711

Discus and support Regarding windows 10 build 17711 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently install windows 10 build 17711 but i have a problem have not sets on my configuration/system/multitask I have not sets policies on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NiksSinha, Jul 10, 2018.

1. NiksSinha Win User

Regarding windows 10 build 17711

I recently install windows 10 build 17711 but i have a problem

have not sets on my configuration/system/multitask
    I have not sets policies on my gpedit.msc/administrative templates/windows components

so what is the problem is sets are remove in this build or maybe its bug?

:)

NiksSinha, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 10, 2018
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Regarding windows 10 build 17711 - Similar Threads - Regarding build 17711

2. IMPORTANT Regarding windows build update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IMPORTANT Regarding windows build update: to whom it may concern, my name is Anna Bellone from Nyc. I am writing because when i click the windows inside program.. It says there is a new windows build available. when i click on the windows updates, there is no new updates? Where are the windows updates for the new...
  3. IMPORTANT Regarding windows build update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IMPORTANT Regarding windows build update: to whom it may concern, my name is Anna Bellone from Nyc. I am writing because when i click the windows inside program.. It says there is a new windows build available. when i click on the windows updates, there is no new updates? Where are the windows updates for the new...
  4. Question regarding Windows builds.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question regarding Windows builds.: I'm currently running an Insider build that expires soon, so I backed up my C: drive and my D: drive to an external hard drive. I want to switch over to a new, stable build. Would it work if I copied the files on the hard drive to the new build, even if it was a completely...
  5. Regarding Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding Windows 10: I am facing the issue regarding the windows key & W key is not working on my laptop when I press them. I tried to find the solution but didn't find any. I had reset my system then for some time duration it starts working but again the same issue arises. And some other issue...
  6. Problems regarding downloading build 18262

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems regarding downloading build 18262: Today, my computer started downloading Insider Build 18262. But after reaching 100%, it got stuck. I waited for 7 hours but it is still showing 100%. Please help me regarding this issue....
  7. Can't update past 17711 Windows Insider

Can't update past 17711 Windows Insider: I am on the fast ring for Windows Insider builds. I have not been able to update past 17711. I have tried a number of different ways to force the to happen and none of them worked. I have tried to run bootable Media but nothing seems to work. I was able to update Windows...
  8. Windows Insider 17711 will not upgrade

Windows Insider 17711 will not upgrade: Hi I'm currently running Insider Build 17711 and since this version has installed I haven't been able to get off it. Starting from 17713, hitting the restart button (or Update and Restart from the Start Menu) simply restarts the device. No update is attempted on either the...
  9. Here’s what’s fixed and broken in latest Windows 10 build 17711

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s what’s fixed and broken in latest Windows 10 build 17711: Microsoft today released a new Windows 10 Insider build 17711 for Fast Ring Insiders. The latest preview build comes new features and improvements for Fast Ring Insiders to test over the weekend. You can check the list of new features and improvements in our dedicated article...
  10. Windows 10 Build 17711 is now available for Insiders with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17711 is now available for Insiders with improvements: Microsoft has released a new Windows 10 Build 17711 for Insiders in the Fast and Skip Ahead rings. Windows 10 Build 17711 is also from the Redstone 5 branch and the number of improvements included in today’s preview build is impressive, to say the least. Windows 10 Build...