Windows 10: Regarding Windows 10 camera

Discus and support Regarding Windows 10 camera in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Error code: OxAOOF424F<PhotoCaptureFileCreationFailed> Ox80270200 What to do ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hitarth :, May 27, 2020.

1. Hitarth : Win User

Regarding Windows 10 camera

Error code:

OxAOOF424F<PhotoCaptureFileCreationFailed> Ox80270200

What to do ?

:)

Hitarth :, May 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2020
  3. My built in camera doens't be recognized by windows 10 camera app

Hi Paulo,

Allow us to verify some information to isolate this issue. We would like to ask a few questions.

• Did you receive any error messages when you tried to use the camera with the Camera app?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers of your built-in camera?
    • Do you have any antivirus installed in your computer?

To help us address this problem, we suggest that you check out the resolution or troubleshooting steps provided on this

link

Let us know of the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 27, 2020
  4. Regarding Windows 10 camera

Windows 10 update issue - camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

What is the make and model of the camera?

I would suggest you to make sure the camera is installed properly and listed under Device Manager.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option from the list.
    • Check if the Camera is listed in the devices list.
    If it is not listed then the Camera driver is not installed. I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

If the camera is listed in the device manager, then perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, then I would suggest you to perform troubleshooting steps from the link “What
    to do if you have problems with an app
    ” to diagnose and fix if the issue is with Camera app.

Method 3:

If this doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to uninstall the camera from Device Manager then reinstall it and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option.
    • Search for Camera, then right click and select “Uninstall”.
    • Then restart the computer.
    • Download the latest driver from the Manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Regarding Windows 10 camera

1. Regarding Windows 10 camera - Similar Threads - Regarding camera

2. Regarding camera mirroring issue windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding camera mirroring issue windows 10: 1 How to turn on/off mirroring option in my HP WINDOWS 10 in built camera? 2 Is there any option to turn mirroring on/off in Microsoft Teams while attending a meeting via web browser?...
  3. Regarding camera mirroring issue windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding camera mirroring issue windows 10: 1 How to turn on/off mirroring option in my HP WINDOWS 10 in built camera? 2 Is there any option to turn mirroring on/off in Microsoft Teams while attending a meeting via web browser?...
  4. Regarding camera mirroring issue windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. regarding the stripe lines in camera app

regarding the stripe lines in camera app: there are stripes flickering on the screen when i use camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-the-stripe-lines-in-camera-app/a32b009b-a84d-4431-af6f-68085de60e4d
  6. Need some help regarding the camera of my device.

Need some help regarding the camera of my device.: Hi everyone, Anik this side. I have faced a really weird thing on my Asus laptop. The latest version of Windows 10 with the latest drivers and updates installed. Quite a few days ago, the camera of my laptop stopped working. The camera "ON" indicator light started blinking...
  7. regarding camera issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    regarding camera issue: Hello i have lenovo ideapad 330 windows 10 .Here am having a camera issue where i could open the camera appEasyCamera but not able view the captured or recorded kinda things in the screen. previously it was helpful for me to attend the online class through zoom and google...
  8. Question Regarding My Laptop's Camera Driver

Question Regarding My Laptop's Camera Driver: Hello all, I am having a problem trying to turn my integrated camera back on my laptop. This all started when I tried to join a zoom meeting and my camera was not turning on. Once the meeting was over, I opened the camera app and received this message The error message will...
  9. Regarding Camera not working in Windows 10

Regarding Camera not working in Windows 10: HELLO My Windows 10 camera is not working. I also couldn't find Cameras/Imaging devices in Device Manager. How to fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-camera-not-working-in-windows-10/f67cc843-ddfd-4649-8c44-f03e52e0e88a
  10. Problems regarding microphone and camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems regarding microphone and camera: So basically when i plug in my camera it starts working as it should be but for unknown reasons my microphone disables upon camera being plugged in. I have tried some community guides and a couple of videos on youtube but nothing addresses this peculiar problem. I am in hope...