Windows 10: Regarding Windows 10 inbuilt apps

Discus and support Regarding Windows 10 inbuilt apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi As we are experiencing issue while opening Windows 10 Store. It doesn`t open at all and also associated apps also doesn`t open. Please... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Helpdesk_2020, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Regarding Windows 10 inbuilt apps

Hi

As we are experiencing issue while opening Windows 10 Store. It doesn`t open at all and also associated apps also doesn`t open. Please help.

Thanx

IT Helpdesk

:)

Helpdesk_2020, Jan 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 People App

I would suggest you to run the below steps and then follow the suggestions provided by Aswin and check if it helps.

Run the inbuilt windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key+X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store app to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter
    Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 16, 2020
  3. INBUILT APPS NOT WORKING INCLUDING STORE.

Hello Pawan,

As you are unable to access inbuilt apps, try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Do let us know if the issue persists with test user account (Local account) as well?

Method 1: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 2: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open
      Run
      command, type inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Regarding Windows 10 inbuilt apps

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Regarding Windows 10 inbuilt apps

1. Regarding Windows 10 inbuilt apps - Similar Threads - Regarding inbuilt apps

2. Regarding Mail App Of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Mail App Of Windows 10: I am recently facing a problem with the Windows Mail App Whenever i try to open it it shows that it is starting for 2 seconds and closes again What to Do ?Any help would be appreciated. It is also Showing error without any reason and my pc is in the best condition:-...
  3. Regarding apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Regarding apps: By the time android phones had got updated and variety of apps are available but windows is still backward and only some apps are available.so I request you create more apps in microsoft store and a Inbuilt app that converts android application to windows application...
  4. problems regarding messaging app for windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    problems regarding messaging app for windows 10: I am not able to use the messaging feature in any of the apps either in 'messaging app for windows 10' or from my 'people' app whenever i open the messaging app on my laptop is shows this :- [ATTACH]...
  5. Inbuilt webcam not working windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inbuilt webcam not working windows 10: Hi Webcam in my Toshiba P855 S5200 model laptop not working after upgrading to Windows 10. Need to know the correct procedure to install the drivers and the source from where I can get the correct drivers. Thank you in advance for you help. Lavakumar...
  6. inbuilt connect app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    inbuilt connect app: the connect is not working properly, at times it says miracast is not supported by my system, sometimes it says i can connect but doesn't works at all, it just buffers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inbuilt-connect-app/966f015b-6ac7-4922-bb3d-357701586e61
  7. MICROSOFT INBUILT APPS NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Customization
    MICROSOFT INBUILT APPS NOT WORKING: DEAR SIR/MADAM FEW DAYS BACK I HAVE PURCHASED NEW ACER SLIM LAPTOP HAVING WINDOWS 10 INSTALLED IN IT.BUT FROM DAY 1 INBUILT APPS LIKE CALCULATOR PHOTOS ARE NOT WORKING. AFTER GIVING COMMAND IT OPENS AND AGAIN THE SCREEN OF THE APP DISAPPEEARS , SAME THING WITH THE WINDOWS...
  8. windows inbuilt software windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows inbuilt software windows 10: How do I know if I need an update for windows inbuilt software? Technical help said it was installed in 2009 age of laptop also. That the programs are running some stopped. Not sure what to ask....
  9. Few inbuilt apps are not opening in the laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Few inbuilt apps are not opening in the laptop: Inbuilt apps like Microsoft store,calculator,photos,videos and many more are not opening past from days. Please rectify this problem as early as possible....
  10. Inbuilt Administrator in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Inbuilt Administrator in Windows 10: I was given instructions on how to fix the Admin issue on my computer. One of the instructions involved me pressing the Window key and X. Then I was instructed to go the Command Prompt Admin section. When I went to that part of the step I noticed I no longer have that option...