Windows 10: regarding windows 10 slow movement

Discus and support regarding windows 10 slow movement in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, We have purchased new windows 10 for our computer but after the installation windows 10 our system is very very slow. Any command or software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shekharraj, Apr 15, 2019.

1. regarding windows 10 slow movement

hi,

We have purchased new windows 10 for our computer but after the installation windows 10 our system is very very slow.

Any command or software not working. The cursor buffering & buffering.

Please resolve this problem?

:)

shekharraj, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

http://www.disk-partition.com/kb/tips-ssd-optimization-windows7-1.html

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

regarding windows 10 slow movement

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

regarding windows 10 slow movement

1. regarding windows 10 slow movement - Similar Threads - regarding slow movement

2. Freezing and slow movement on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezing and slow movement on my pc: Hi I just want to ask what may be the problem with my computer, my computer is working well before until it runs in to an update and suddenly it started acting slow.Apps are freezing and mouse pointer is not moving at all. Sometimes it's ok but everytime I open an app it's...
  3. Freezing and slow movement on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing and slow movement on my pc: Hi I just want to ask what may be the problem with my computer, my computer is working well before until it runs in to an update and suddenly it started acting slow.Apps are freezing and mouse pointer is not moving at all. Sometimes it's ok but everytime I open an app it's...
  4. Freezing and slow movement on my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Alt-Tab, window movement, system functions suddenly slowed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt-Tab, window movement, system functions suddenly slowed: So recently my Dell G3 running on Windows 10 has gotten substantially slower. Most notably is that alt-tab takes about 6 seconds to actually show me the semi-grid preview of possible windows to switch to, and then the tabbing itself has a similar delay to the point of being...
  6. Alt-Tab, window movement, system functions suddenly slowed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt-Tab, window movement, system functions suddenly slowed: So recently my Dell G3 running on Windows 10 has gotten substantially slower. Most notably is that alt-tab takes about 6 seconds to actually show me the semi-grid preview of possible windows to switch to, and then the tabbing itself has a similar delay to the point of being...
  7. Alt-Tab, window movement, system functions suddenly slowed

8. Regarding slow speed of my laptop with windows 10.

in Cortana
    Regarding slow speed of my laptop with windows 10.: My Asus Vivobook laptop, which I bought just 1 month ago, is working really slow. I have installedwindows 10 in my laptop. Search bar is not working properly and many other functions too are working really slow. I useVS code for coding which takes too much time to compile...
  9. REGARDING SLOW WORKING OF THE WINDOWS

REGARDING SLOW WORKING OF THE WINDOWS: I just bought a new laptop 3 days ago and the performance of the windows is slow(Windows being completely updated till now) whenever I start the system. Initially when the system starts a black screen appears for few seconds and it's login process is a bit slow. The window's...
  10. Help regarding downloading Windows 10 on a slow internet.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help regarding downloading Windows 10 on a slow internet.: Greetings. I would like to download the latest version of Windows 10 and keep it in my pen drive. The normal way to do that is download it using Media Creation Tool and download the iso. But the problem here is my internet connection, which is damn too slow. It takes about...