Windows 10: regarding windows 10 spotlight

Discus and support regarding windows 10 spotlight in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi there, I have strange question is I have windows 10 Pro (1909) and Office 365 Pro was installed on it. When I active my Office 365 Pro by using... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Will __________.H, Dec 7, 2019.

1. regarding windows 10 spotlight

Hi there,

I have strange question is I have windows 10 Pro (1909) and Office 365 Pro was installed on it. When I active my Office 365 Pro by using Office 365 account, my windows 10 spotlight cannot work properly. it always shows me the same image. I follow lots of workarounds on the internet, those cannot sort it out. My Office 365 is E5 and doesn't setup any group policy, I use the default function and settings. I have no idea on it. Does anyone have solutions for it?

WILL

:)

Will __________.H, Dec 7, 2019
  2. Alden Rey Win User

windows spotlight

Hi Leland,

Windows Spotlight is a nifty feature in Windows 10. It can downloads pictures and advertisements from Bing and then displays them on your lock screen. Besides, you can mark whether you wish to see more or less images of a similar type.

To sort out your concern, simply follow the steps provided below:

• Go to privacy settings:
    • Background apps turn on
    • For spottlight setting app must be on.
    • You can now use spottlight in personalisation tab.

We also suggest to re-register your Windows Spotlight by following the steps provided by
    Kapil Arya MVP on this
    link

Should you need further information, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 7, 2019
  4. regarding windows 10 spotlight

Windows Spotlight

Thank you for providing us more information. In this case, we suggest that you perform the following steps to reset Windows Spotlight:

• Delete the folder Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy.
    • Open the Start menu, and search for PowerShell.
    • Copy and paste the following command into the PowerShell prompt, then press
      Enter
      :
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml" -Verbose}

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

regarding windows 10 spotlight

1. regarding windows 10 spotlight - Similar Threads - regarding spotlight

2. How can I speak to a representative at Emirates Airlines regarding my reservation?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I speak to a representative at Emirates Airlines regarding my reservation?: Use the helpline: Use the telephone number provided 1-855-590-3424 OTA Emirates Airlines - US line. USA Please ask the person in charge for guidance and support.@#$%^&^%$#@#$%To contact Emirates Airlines in the US, call 1-855-590-4329OTA Emirates Airlines -US line.How do I...
  3. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  4. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  5. I have a question regarding a new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question regarding a new laptop: Hi.... I have a new proline laptop.... I am stuck trying to login after setting it up.... Im stuck on the pin setting.... It just keep loading non stop..... I don't know what to do...
  6. I have a question regarding a new laptop

I have a question regarding a new laptop: Hi.... I have a new proline laptop.... I am stuck trying to login after setting it up.... Im stuck on the pin setting.... It just keep loading non stop..... I don't know what to do...
  7. Regarding phone link app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding phone link app: HiI would like to check after linking my phone to my PC using the phone link app, other than calling and messaging, does the app link somehow link to wechat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-phone-link-app/8b9df668-63e0-492e-b2ba-2bca9538b9b6
  8. Regarding phone link app

Regarding phone link app: HiI would like to check after linking my phone to my PC using the phone link app, other than calling and messaging, does the app link somehow link to wechat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-phone-link-app/8b9df668-63e0-492e-b2ba-2bca9538b9b6
  9. Not receiving call from Microsoft Service Request regarding issues in activating Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not receiving call from Microsoft Service Request regarding issues in activating Windows 10 Pro: My service request number is 7037937033. My previous support request number 7037930190, where now if I check it is written that "Issue is resolved" and I haven't even received a call in the first place, is closed.I have an issue where I am unable to activate my Windows 10 Pro...
  10. Regarding Viewndow

Regarding Viewndow: Hello This Viewndow was published by Cleversort FZ-LLC and i cant uninstall it, when i try to uninstall it and run it as administrator an error pop-up appears and says it cant be open because it contains unwanted apps or malicious apps can someone help me?...