Windows 10: Regarding Windows 10

Discus and support Regarding Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am facing the issue regarding the windows key & W key is not working on my laptop when I press them. I tried to find the solution but didn't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShobhitGupta1, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Regarding Windows 10

I am facing the issue regarding the windows key & W key is not working on my laptop when I press them. I tried to find the solution but didn't find any. I had reset my system then for some time duration it starts working but again the same issue arises. And some other issue also arises like when I press ctrl+X then instead of cut it also opens the file. And my keyboard is fine there is no issue regarding that. If I try to connect with an external keyboard it works fine there is no issue but in laptop keyboard this issue occurs.

:)

ShobhitGupta1, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 13, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Regarding Windows 10

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding Windows 10 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Regarding Windows 10

1. Regarding Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Regarding

2. Regarding File Corruption Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding File Corruption Issue: Hi,I have found error as A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume \\?\Volume{a2cfeaaf-2f67-4584-82ef-c21c5f28a049}. The Master File Table MFT contains a corrupted file record. The file reference number is 0x2000000014789. The name of the file is...
  3. Regarding File Corruption Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding File Corruption Issue: Hi,I have found error as A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume \\?\Volume{a2cfeaaf-2f67-4584-82ef-c21c5f28a049}. The Master File Table MFT contains a corrupted file record. The file reference number is 0x2000000014789. The name of the file is...
  4. help regarding notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help regarding notepad: I have accidently discarded the notepad data without saving it was very important one actually can anyone help me to retrieve it for me?I have already tried checking with recycle bin but nothing works can anyone help?...
  5. help regarding notepad

help regarding notepad: I have accidently discarded the notepad data without saving it was very important one actually can anyone help me to retrieve it for me?I have already tried checking with recycle bin but nothing works can anyone help?...
  6. Inquiry Regarding BitLocker Privilege Levels for Removable Media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiry Regarding BitLocker Privilege Levels for Removable Media: Dear Microsoft Support,I have a question regarding the privilege levels required to enable BitLocker for removable media in Windows.Could you please clarify the minimum privilege level that a user account must have in order to enable BitLocker encryption for removable media,...
  7. Inquiry Regarding BitLocker Privilege Levels for Removable Media

Inquiry Regarding BitLocker Privilege Levels for Removable Media: Dear Microsoft Support,I have a question regarding the privilege levels required to enable BitLocker for removable media in Windows.Could you please clarify the minimum privilege level that a user account must have in order to enable BitLocker encryption for removable media,...
  8. Inquiry Regarding BitLocker Privilege Levels for Removable Media

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Good Afternoon, I have a question regarding my RTX GPU. When I open up task manager, my RTX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good Afternoon, I have a question regarding my RTX GPU. When I open up task manager, my RTX...: Good Afternoon, I have a question regarding my RTX GPU. When I open up task manager, my RTX shows up as "GPU 0" and the integrated GPU as "GPU 1" is this normal? If not, how can I fix it? Thank you....
  10. Good Afternoon, I have a question regarding my RTX GPU. When I open up task manager, my RTX...

Good Afternoon, I have a question regarding my RTX GPU. When I open up task manager, my RTX...: Good Afternoon, I have a question regarding my RTX GPU. When I open up task manager, my RTX shows up as "GPU 0" and the integrated GPU as "GPU 1" is this normal? If not, how can I fix it? Thank you....