Windows 10: Regarding windows 11 not working properly

Discus and support Regarding windows 11 not working properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so I wanted to install the new windows cumulative update. KB5013943 is the update I'm referring to and I'm having a hard time installing it I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Basolia, May 29, 2022.

1. Basolia Win User

Regarding windows 11 not working properly

so I wanted to install the new windows cumulative update. KB5013943 is the update I'm referring to and I'm having a hard time installing it I have tried using windows troubleshooter but issue is not resolved and I've tried other methods such as refreshing the windows update installer but it did not do much to resolve the issue. new problems have started appearing one example is that windows 11 is not recognizing my gpu or any other software for that matter therefore i am unable to utilize my gpu. can anyone propose any other solutions or is a fresh install the only option i have left?if an

:)

Basolia, May 29, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 29, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, May 29, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, May 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Regarding windows 11 not working properly - Similar Threads - Regarding working properly

2. Windows 11 login not working properly??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 login not working properly??: Hi all,I am running Windows 11 22H2 22621.900 on my supported laptop.I have noticed that when I get to the login screen when booting that sometimes I am logged in without intervention but at other times it needs my fingerprint.I have no idea what is going on.It should be...
  3. Miniconda not working properly on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miniconda not working properly on Windows 11: Miniconda is not working properly on windows 11. The navigation window closes immediately after opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miniconda-not-working-properly-on-windows-11/64123030-242f-4a46-86d2-bab423848758
  4. Miniconda not working properly on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miniconda not working properly on Windows 11: Miniconda is not working properly on windows 11. The navigation window closes immediately after opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miniconda-not-working-properly-on-windows-11/64123030-242f-4a46-86d2-bab423848758
  5. Windows 11 Taskbar Not Working Properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Not Working Properly.: Hi All,I have a new computer with Windows Home 11. When I click on the volume or date on the taskbar nothing happens. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. Regarding windows 11 not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding windows 11 not working properly: so I wanted to install the new windows cumulative update. KB5013943 is the update I'm referring to and I'm having a hard time installing it I have tried using windows troubleshooter but issue is not resolved and I've tried other methods such as refreshing the windows update...
  7. fan not working properly on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fan not working properly on windows 11: i've been facing this issue for the past week, at first my fan run erratically and then at one time it doesnt turned on. i've cleaned all the dust on my device at on point it work, but must of the times it just silent/not running the fan. are there some issue with the os...
  8. fan not working properly on windows 11

fan not working properly on windows 11: i've been facing this issue for the past week, at first my fan run erratically and then at one time it doesnt turned on. i've cleaned all the dust on my device at on point it work, but must of the times it just silent/not running the fan. are there some issue with the os...
  9. windows 11 is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 is not working properly: windows 11 is not working properly. its taking time to operate even Microsoft Edge. if they were not sure to about windows 11 the why they release and giving so much issues to their customers. I am a professional person having so much work with laptop. I am getting irritating...
  10. windows 11 is not working properly

windows 11 is not working properly: windows 11 is not working properly. its taking time to operate even Microsoft Edge. if they were not sure to about windows 11 the why they release and giving so much issues to their customers. I am a professional person having so much work with laptop. I am getting irritating...